orbitgrfx

MH User Manual

Hello all....

I ordered my MH 871t and am awaitng the arrival on Thursday. The vinyls I have are 12" Oracal and 24" BGS in a variety of colors.

The supplies I'm missing are transfer tapes, and that is going to be my next purchase.

Here's a question to all of you with the MH Refine Series.......Do any of you have the passcode to unlock the downloaded User Manual? The instruction sheet for the stand assembly opened without difficulty; the user manual is encrypted.

As for software, I have recieved a year subsciption to SignCut Pro, and I think SBE will arrive with the cutter, also. I own a copy of FlexiSign Pro 8.5 and would like to continue using CorelDraw X4 for my graphics. Which program is most user friendly and compatable with CDX4? 

For a NOOB, is there a video to explain the transfer method clearly?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks from  Chase

Orbit Grfx.

there is no password needed to download the MH user manual, download the latest version of Adobe reader,  it opens right up,  it's a .pdf

is this where you are trying to download from ?

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=48&nav=0

also you will find that the BGS vinyl  is about only good for practice with.   And you will need transfer tape to apply any decal.  

you can download Signblazer right here from the forum under the Signblazer thread.  or a US CUTTER ebay ad.  It is free software.

Thanks for this. I solved the problem with the User Manual.....I was using Wordperfect X4 Lightning.

I'm hearing about the USC vinyl....I guess I have alot of practice vinyl, then.

Chase

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome.

Now to other parts of the forum for needed reading.

-Chase