SouthernGraffix

im a newbie with a ?

I'm new to cutting. I've done alot of cutting so far everything has already been vectorized. i figured out to import something Ive scanned but it wont cut Ive attempted to vectorize it in signblazer Ive done everything monochrome then vectorize but it still wont cut right it just punches instead of cutting the vinyl. my question is does bitmap art have a way to vectorized so it will cut right? any knowledge on this would be extremely helpful i have a big nice job that i don't want to have to turn down.  i really appreciate it. thanks

If you vectorize it in inkscape you will probably get better results.  and inkscape is FREE  www.inkscape.org   there is a thread and much info  and videos on the inkscape thread  save it in .eps format and import into Signblazer

Guest kenya

If you vectorize it in inkscape you will probably get better results.  and inkscape is FREE  www.inkscape.org  there is a thread and much info  and videos on the inkscape thread  save it in .eps format and import into Signblazer

+1

Welcome from Florida.  :thumbsup:

thanks for the info i was wondering about inkscape but thought it cost money and didnt look into it anyfurther.  this is a pretty cool forum ask a question and get the anwser. thanks again for the info