Sign in to follow this  
GoldStarGraphics

Hello from MT

Hello from Montana! I am Gold Star Graphics, I justed started my business and am still trying to win a US Cutter off of ebay. I have some sign/graphics experience and currently specialize in emergency vehicle graphics. So far I am impressed with this forum, I look forward to learning about the vinyl cutters US Cutter has to offer and hope that I can help with any questions in the graphics/cutting/application world that people may have in the other threads. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum ,I have had my 36" pcut for 3 weeks now and I love it .  :police:

This is the first time I have used a cutter.

I got my cutter because of this forum and the support you get from the people here  and uscutter.

When you get a cutter I'm sure you will be very happy with it.

Read all that you can in the forums on cutters and the  program that will  come with it. That is what I done and when I got the cutter it was easy to set up and use / but if you have any problems there is lots of help here.

Good luck  hope you get your cutter soon.

Kevin

Welcome to the forum GoldStar,

my specialty is working out of emergency vehicles and they really take a beating in this northern Michigan weather. if you have any questions just ask.this forum is like Santa's sleigh, full of information for good little sign makers all  over the world.  take casre,  daniel t

Welcome, welcome, welcome ... Like Dragracer, I'm a total newbie to cutting and decided to buy a US Cutter because of the phenomenal forum members. I asked a LOT of pre-sale questions, and everyone was extremely patient and helpful.

Almost any question you ask is promptly responded to. Everyone here is awesome.

Welcome to the forums GoldstarGraphics  :woohoo:

This is the best place ever  :police:

Where are you from in MT? I know a family in Great Falls.

JOe

Welcome! I hear that they are gonna change the name from Montana to "Turner" when Ted buys the rest of it.

Welcome to the forums GoldstarGraphics  :woohoo:

This is the best place ever  :police:

Where are you from in MT? I know a family in Great Falls.

JOe

I am in Helena, Great Falls isn't too fat North, maybe an hour or so.