Dr Smith

24" CE5000 or Zencut black ?

It's a bit frustrating as I can't find more real use info on the Zencut Black. I have around $1500.00 to spend on a new cutter and the Graphtec CE 5000 and the Zen Black fall right into that price range. I would feel good about getting the Graphtec, however looking at the specs I would get more cutter with the Zencut black. Any Zencut Black owners out there?

Guest fivestar

I've never seen nor used a Zencut, but it'd be hard to "get more cutter" than you will get from a graphtec.

I've heard that the Zencut is a good cutter. However, in the absence of any actual feedback on it, I'd agree with Five..go with the Graphtec. There is no question about it being a good cutter.

Graphtec is  a proven great product. only feedback on the zencut  so far is from the guy selling them, no real user feedback to my knowledge

Graphtec is  a proven great product
  ;D:P

Check around I just saw someone had it on sale with free shipping

Guest kenya

I love my Graphtec..... I wish I would have bought it first & not 3 others before it.  ;D

I love my Graphtec..... I wish I would have bought it first & not 3 others before it.  ;D

But Vette - How would we appreciate the Graphtec so much if we had not bought the others to compare it to!

This is where a side by side comparison of the zencut black would be so good, but then again I haven't heard of a graphtec owner that would trade it for anything!

I haven't heard of a graphtec owner that would trade it for anything!

I would trade mine for fives printer  ;D:P

"Zencut" is UScutters rebadge name...these are GCC cutters and have been around for a bit....are pretty highly respected too.  No firsthand experience but the Jaguar IV line from GCC is the same exact cutter I think.

That said as close as the prices are I would probably go graphtech myself.

CE5000 you will love it we started with the -40 and now upgraded to a -60 we love it

I have looked at both. I currently own the 24" Pcut and I will be spending the extra and going for the Graphtec. Like everyone else I have not seen the Zencut yet. I would gladly test it out and provide reviews for US cutter and pay for it if I liked it after a few months. lol

I have looked at both. I currently own the 24" Pcut and I will be spending the extra and going for the Graphtec. Like everyone else I have not seen the Zencut yet. I would gladly test it out and provide reviews for US cutter and pay for it if I liked it after a few months. lol

thats taking a chance dont you think spend that much money on a cutter that really doesnt have reviews. what if it a POS. you could be lucky and get a good thing but myself i would go with something that has been proven good

Yea that is why I plan on going graphtec in the next few weeks. I have heard nothing but good on them!

i got a 15" if your interested

it works great we upgraded to a 24" stayed with graphtec becouse we like them so much and it works great for us.

send me a message if your interested

I would but I use the 24" of my Pcut frequently since I do some numbers for race cars I would need the 24" cutter. I will keep you in mind if someone is looking for a 15" though