signme

Need Feedback

We are doing our first vehicle wrap. I would like some objective criticism, good or bad on the design. It is wrapped in canadian money with the wording on top. I will be sending it to a hired out designer to scale and touch up design.

Thanks Bruce

post-2769-12986551200742_thumb.jpg

post-2769-12986551215723_thumb.jpg

I think you need some of the black text to stand out more, plus if its printed I think more detail on the money would look better. But I am no designer

Ok....ya asked for opinions...... :thumbsup:...I think it is a prime example of what is wrong with most wraps today. IMAGE OVERLOAD!  ....Way too busy, making the impact of the message way less. All that overlapping money kinda blends into visual mush. Why not make an image of two or three Canadian bills, enlarge them to fit the scale of the auto, and plaster them across each view of the car. Leave the rest white, and put your text there.

And just because you CAN wrap a window doesn't mean you HAVE to..

Don't feel like I am picking on your design..... I hate the one Fellers features in their website too.  :thumbsup:

My opinions might change if I start to actually DO wraps.

Stepping off soapbox now..  ;)

I do agree truckntra. The background has should have less bills in it, and more of a base color. My customer wants it all collaged together. Itried several times to talk him out of it. "all collaged, and 50% green twentys"

But thank you for the advise, it is appreciated