Sign in to follow this  
pyrophire

Quick Mustang work

Had someone want their 3rd brake light "masked" on their 02 mustang, to have it say MUSTANG. Also ended up doing the indented letters on the bumper, heres a couple of pics.

post-7456-12986551162375_thumb.jpg

post-7456-12986551171394_thumb.jpg

post-7456-12986551195563_thumb.jpg

post-7456-12986551212805_thumb.jpg

Looks good, Seems the N in the mustang insert is alittle short on the bottom or is it a illusion?

If it's a illusion, Would you share the sized file?

Looks good, Seems the N in the mustang insert is alittle short on the bottom or is it a illusion?

If it's a illusion, Would you share the sized file?

The inserts have this odd bevel on the outside of them which makes it look odd, but the letters fit alright. I didnt save the file, just measured each letter and adjusted each one, the height was 1.75 inches.

I have a stupid ? how do you blur out the tag like that I would post some work if I knew how to do that, looks good keep it up jhelms

I have a stupid ? how do you blur out the tag like that I would post some work if I knew how to do that, looks good keep it up jhelms

In photoshop just gausianblur/pixelate and it hides license plates. in tx some of the mods these guys do are illegal and posting them online just makes it easier for the cops to catch them once they have their plate numbers.

also heres the mustang eps, re-created it for whoever wants it.

Mustang.eps

Mustang.eps

In photoshop just gausianblur/pixelate and it hides license plates. in tx some of the mods these guys do are illegal and posting them online just makes it easier for the cops to catch them once they have their plate numbers.

also heres the mustang eps, re-created it for whoever wants it.

File was blank when i opened it in CS3 illustrator

Also what year will the inserts fit?

Not sure what year mustang that is, but the indention on generation 4(1994-2004) changed slightly in 1999... so 1994-1998 are the same and 1999-2004 are the same for all the indentions-- "Mustang"(v6) "Mustang GT"(v8) and "cobra"..  Good stuff.. Decent money, too, if you sell them without having to worry about the copyright stuff...  they go for like 20-30 bucks online, for 7 letters.. lol.

Edit : http://www.bobwhitedecals.com/Products/Bumper/9498LX.html