Sign in to follow this  
Billie

sizing problems???????

OK....I'm having a problem with sizing....I'm trying to cut 3"tall letters x 11" long ,when it cuts them out they end up being 1 1/2" tall x 11" long. I have read the manual on sign blazer but still can't figure it out? I've been searching the forums ,and still nothing?:thumbsup::huh:?I'm sure it is something very simple....Help please thank u..... :thumbsup:

Thanks.....But I have already done that I spent hours on there reading it last night......But I'm still not finding what I'm looking for ? the length size is right , just not the height.....? any other ideas??? Thank u so much.....Billie  :thumbsup: 

When you go into the cutting section of signblazer are you changing the size in the setup area?

Ok I guess I'm retarded or just really tired......I'm not sure what u r talking about?:thumbsup::huh: I"m new to this .I figured everthing else out but the simple things....    I want 2 scream...... lol Thank u 4 being helpful..

once you hit the cutter button to go to that area of the program look at the buttons on the top row and hit the one that ways setup, change your sizes their. signblazer has 2 distinct areas the design area and cutter area and parameters must be set up in both separately

im gonna take a shot in the dark here....

when you type out your text, the you go to the dims on the bottom of the window to select teh measurements you want, are you sure that the "keep proportional" box is NOT checked, so that you can size the length and height separately?

looks like it should work to me oh.gif

in an unrelated matter, do you have a problem with cuts closing with your offset at 0 ??

no it cuts great......just not the right height...... ooooooo my......been trying to get this to work for almost 2 days....Its a new machine 3 weeks old.....I so frustrated.........

huh.....well un check that and see......i willing to try anything. Thank u so much 4 trying to help....

on the cutter set up box .  there is a white bar that says     CUTTING SIZE CORRECTION.   click it, you will get a box to open,  that says output size. ,  do those measurements match the size you want to cut?  If not,  then change it to the size you want to cut.  

can you show a picture of what the  expected size and measured size  boxes show when you click   CUTTING SIZE CORRECTION.    ?

Yes i have set the same.......wow.....i never thought it would be so hard to get it to cut the right size....Thank u ...

Which ones should match...I'm sorry I really new to this.....thank u for trying to help..  Every  one on here has been so helpful  .

What ever you have measured  > should be the same as your expected size    So if you measured 11X 3  then put the same in your expected size

I must admit,  I don't even use this software,  I'm just trying to help you.  So I hope this works.   I have it downloaded  just to help people.  MY software shows  same numbers in both sets of boxes.  And it makes sense.  What you measure, is what you expect.  

ya I'm not impressed with this software....It's giving me a headache.......u would think designing would be hard and importing...but its not just the sizing is.? got me thank u again