Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

A little more practice and they are getting easier

Did this with the Epson 1100 and JPSS paper for my nephew's wife who loves coach purses, these make a great gift and at $1.17 they don't break the bank.   They are fun to do and I am learning...

All I need now is to figure the centering out  :thumbsup:

post-2082-12986551158024_thumb.jpg

post-2082-12986551168928_thumb.jpg

Okay. That does it! I've got to have one of those, too. I knew peeking in on this forum would have me buying something. I guess it's the Epson 1100. Oh, well, long as it makes me money.  :thumbsup:

It's a done deal. Just went to Staples online and ordered the Epson 1100. On sale for $149, after using a coupon I had, final price was $124.98 - and free shipping.

Next week will be like Christmas around here with a new heat press, new printer, and $300 worth of t-shirts and stuff! (Also like Christmas is how BROKE I'm gonna be after all this comes out of my bank account.) Wish me luck!

It's a done deal. Just went to Staples online and ordered the Epson 1100. On sale for $149, after using a coupon I had, final price was $124.98 - and free shipping.

Next week will be like Christmas around here with a new heat press, new printer, and $300 worth of t-shirts and stuff! (Also like Christmas is how BROKE I'm gonna be after all this comes out of my bank account.) Wish me luck!

good luck you may be broke but I bet you will never run out of a clean shirt to wear again...

Guest kenya

That coach purse cracks me up. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

boss thinks I'm working, I ordered my 1100 from cobra ink and I think mr300 did to< look into the Cobra ink system it will save $ in the long run so I hear when I got mine about 1 week ago found out a borrowed heat press had bad cold spots on the sides so I'm waiting on my new Sunie to get here Wed. but I'm like you this broke the bank but I already have an order for 50 shirts for my churches Bible school Good Luck jhelms