thredz

White Peace Frog on Red Tall T

A White Peace Frog on Red Tall T - Shirt.  I got in some printop txp white today and decided to print a peace frog on it. The ink has the consistency of marshmallow cream. One pass and cure. No bleed! I think I'll be using this for whites.

post-23-12986551047994_thumb.jpg

post-23-12986551048317_thumb.jpg

post-23-12986551060613_thumb.jpg

post-23-12986551060857_thumb.jpg

Except for that right nostril. I saw it not weeded but I have a tendency to mess up screens when I go to pickin' after I apply the vinyl. Thanks!

I didn't even notice.  I got another 24 screens today that I really don't need - will probably keep a few and sell the rest on CL

I just might have to take some of those off your hands. I can always use more screens.

Figure out the ship to 79106 amarillo.tx and send me a message tomorrow. I'll take 'em. Thanks!

Figure out the ship to 79106 amarillo.tx and send me a message tomorrow. I'll take 'em. Thanks!

will do billy - I am going to bed now and will get it tomorrow before work or after!

Guest fivestar

Man it's nice to see you active again Billy.  Nice work.

Thanks Five !!!! But I'm really not that active. The 3 prints I did last night killed my back and legs. But I Love doing the screen prints with vinyl instead of emulsion. Thanks again.

I usually use my 15 x15 hix transfer press or a hair dryer on small runs. I have a large dryer but it uses too much juice when I run it.

Love your frog - looks terrific with only one pass. Would you tell me which Printop TPX white that you used, please? I see that there is more than one and I'd like to order a pint and give it a go. Thanks.

It's printop tpx sq. I printed it on the red just to find out if it was going to bleed out pink. i expected to do at least two passes. But after the one pass the coverage was so good there was no since in another.