Sign in to follow this  
Guest sciondrgn

New work space and a nice find

Guest sciondrgn

So some of you guys know I purchased my very first home back last year.. It had a nice sized extra room that I was using for vinyl work and such but I have moved my work room into the small 2nd bedroom of the house for now as we remodel that extra room to be a bedroom. I also scored a free light table from someone in town.

0009ffec

width=800 height=600http://pics.livejournal.com/sinabu/pic/0009egqk[/img]

width=800 height=600http://pics.livejournal.com/sinabu/pic/0009gd57[/img]

very nice!!!

Be careful about that extra bedroom..people find out you have it,they'll be wanting to come for overnight visits! And expect you to feed and entertain them.

Guest sciondrgn

very nice!!!

Be careful about that extra bedroom..people find out you have it,they'll be wanting to come for overnight visits! And expect you to feed and entertain them.

To late LOL

yeah, my brother's wife had the idea of a spare bedroom. It cost him $3000 and guess who did all the work?

Nice setup but you gotta do something about the 70's wood paneling on the walls lol

Nice setup but you gotta do something about the 70's wood paneling on the walls lol

That would be considered the "retro look"....  :thumbsup:

Nice space, btw.

Guest sciondrgn

The house was built in 63 and everything has wood paneling on it.. and I mean everything....  I've already re-done the master bedroom though, just got to take it one room at a time when time and money allows

Guest sciondrgn

Understanding that I'm new, what is the benifits of a light table?

Thanks,

Herb

Good for decals with more than one color so you can layer them and the light makes it easier to see

The house was built in 63 and everything has wood paneling on it.. and I mean everything....  I've already re-done the master bedroom though, just got to take it one room at a time when time and money allows

I know what thats like, my parents house is from 1920, the walls are plaster/lathe. Its insane trying to hang stuff or repair stuff w/o having to replace the whole wall.

nice set up Claw- now if I got it planned right I can travel to Bigfoots house then to Bannerjohns, next stop is yours then Kenya to stop and see Pirate Dave!

When we went to Hawaii this year I was telling Stacey which members (I communicate regularly with) were close to each stop over that we were at.  It's a sickness really

Guest sciondrgn

hehe I used to do that on the Scion Forums

Anytime we would travel we were stopping off meeting other scion owners :thumbsup: