john!

Few jobs today

Had a few small jobs today, xbox wrap for a customer and 200 2x2" printed decals printed in house with no lam since they were promo ones for the customer

Enjoy!

2s1225d.jpg

post-3907-12986550208329_thumb.jpg

post-3907-12986550208965_thumb.jpg

post-3907-12986550222284_thumb.jpg

post-3907-12986550222824_thumb.jpg

Guest manwayvan

Great job ;) If you dont mind me asking what kind of printer are you using? It has amazingly clear color to it

Great job ;) If you dont mind me asking what kind of printer are you using? It has amazingly clear color to it

30" Roland Versacamm SP300i, It's the most recent line of their print/cut machine which released in September of 09

Guest manwayvan

Damn man Congrats on that one.. Sounds like ya def got ya game on track. I have read great things about the Versacamm series

Had a few small jobs today, xbox wrap for a customer and 200 2x2" printed decals printed in house with no lam since they were promo ones for the customer

Enjoy!

Hey Guest if you have some time please PM how much it would cost me to have 1-5 xbox wraps.

Do you need a vector or a raster image would do it ?

Really like the small decals  ;)

Thanks everybody!

The skins really are a awesome customized product. Just takes a little bit of patience but i can put one on within 5 minutes so it's not bad at all  ;)

Guest YHC

Got to get me one of those printers. Can a Espon 1100 do these kinds of jobs? Thats about all I can afford right now.

You could print them with your epson 1100 on some of the papilo vinyls and then contour cut them with a Graphtec plotter.

Guest sciondrgn

Looking good.. I have the xbox template that was posted on here a while back.. Been wanting to play around with but just haven't found time 

Those xbox skins are awesome!! Very good job! I wish I had the equipment to do print/cut stuff. I would like to get into that stuff down the road. Till then I think Ill try the papillo stuff. I saw a tutorial on how to print and make "stickers" with that stuff. Its pretty neat. :thumbsup:

Oh, I looked around and heres the link to the thread that has those templates: http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,3839.0.html

Ill prob wrap mine or do something interesting with it. lol.

Ok. So I wanted to play with that xbox file today. Downloaded it and opened it but it has both xbox and xbox 360. Its an EPS file. How can I seperate the two? Ive tried opening it with Corel DRAW and saving it as a file so I can open it in Inkscape and then Signcut....but Ive had no luck....any help?