frogwash

SignBlazer Elements 2007 Registration - HELP!

I realize that the company that wrote SBE has gone under or closed or whatever.  So no support there anymore.

The original software I purchased is Release 6.0.17 11Sep2007

Had to have my laptop hard-drive wiped...  Lost SBE totally.  Paid for 3 of these and gave one to my brother.  I have to re-install the copy I used on this machne but have been reading multiple threads on this subject and still as confused as when I started.  There are multiple links that multiple people are saying to go and download multiple free versions or whatever.  Then use some hacking software to get rid of the registration screen so I don't have to keep clicking dialog boxes and wait forever for SBE to load.....

All I want is one good link with SBE (not trying to get free software) and download it without problems and writing code, blah blah blah..

Some posts on here assume everyone is either a hacker or understand loading patches etc...  arghhh    CAN SOMEONE MAKE IT EASY FOR US MORTALS???

If I download an older version, can I still open up my old files?

Thanks much... 

1 of the easiest ways is to download off of an USCutter e-bay auction . Don't bother with the patch unless clicking thru 3 nag screens is too much for you . Here is a link to a Copam auction .

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Copam-CP-2500-24-PROFESSIONAL-Vinyl-Cutter-Plotter_W0QQitemZ280463802381QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item414cf2000d

Thanks, but...  I can install my software no problem...  It's just that when I go to use it I have to use in "Trial Mode" which I find a pain in the neck for a piece of software I paid money for....!  It also says in order to get "Full USE" out of the software, get an activation Code.

So now all I need to do once I have my software loaded is to download a patch (which I seem to never get patches to operate correctly) and install it?

Thanks for you help

The patch is for a specific version - probably not as simple as installing your version and applying the patch.  The links below offer a download of the cd setup which is supposed to install and register the version on the CD - I don't know what version it is - ask before you spring for the download.

$5 donation for the contour cut enabled version

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,25337.0.html

$2 donation for the non contour cut version

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,18816.msg147232.html

BannerJohn posted one as well

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,21665.0.html

Here is the link to the download page from an ebay auction (it won't help you get a registered version so not any better for you than just reinstalling from you own CD just posted to maybe help others reading this topic)  This is the same version as in the auction Rodger posted.

http://download.uscutter.com/SBEforUSCutterSetup.exe

-mike

Thanks...  I just sent an email to him (I assume that's what I do)...  I suppose I will just get an email back from him?  He doesn't say what form of payments he takes..?  Paypal?  Check?  Sheesh....  :rolleyes:

thx again 

Hi Frank,

Sent you a msg from the forum, your email is not excepting replys for w/e reason.

The one that banner john posted is without "Cut a Print" and will not activate have to run in trial mode.

If you want to contour cut you'll need SBE with Cut a print.

The two files I have up are as follows.

I made a crack for these and to my knoweldge I am the only one that has cracked US Version SBE and SBE with Cut To Print

Installation and activation is very easy. Doesnt get any easier.

My first SBE is the same version that banner john has uploaded but I have included a activation for it. No more nags and runs full SBE.

Includes UScutter Drivers

The second one is 6.0.21 which is the version that came with your Laser Pointer and other contour cutting machines.

This verion has "Cut to Print" to allow you to do contour cutting.

I have also included the files to activate it as well.

Includes UScutter Drivers

Taken straight from UScutters CD

UK VERSION

The other version out there is the first one I posted that everyone has posted around.

Its the UK version. Missing most of all the UScutters drivers. (though you can get some drivers to work)

The UK version does NOT have Cut to Print either.

This one does have a lot of steps to get it cracked.

Thanks...  I just sent an email to him (I assume that's what I do)...  I suppose I will just get an email back from him?  He doesn't say what form of payments he takes..?  Paypal?  Check?  Sheesh....   :D

thx again 

you have to read between the lines to figure out that his email addy is his paypal id.

bb

I must say that dbtoutfit knows his stuff!

I paid him for the cracked version of 6.0.21 = the Cut A Print version for my LaserPoint24 and it works fantastic!!!

It took me about 6 minutes to install and it was VERY easy.

Once again -- THANK YOU dbtoutfit  it was so worth the $5.00

I sent the money and downloaded the software...  Sounded easy enough.  Had trouble getting to the site but finally got it.  Now I am having a bit of trouble loading what I got!  The instructions say to install SBE (I assume the original software I purchased a couple years ago) then Drop the Sbnt_gen.exe in the same folder...  But then I got an email from dbtoutfit saying to uninstall my SBE!  Now I am confused again...  I need to get this software loaded!!!

thx

I just loaded SBE (again) and tried what the "how to" file in the zipped file I got from dbtoutfit.  I now get 2 error messages...  nad here they are!  HELP anyone!!?

post-1748-12986550113074_thumb.jpg

post-1748-12986550113515_thumb.jpg

post-1748-12986550126451_thumb.jpg

post-1748-12986550126587_thumb.jpg

Frank I sent you an email just now.

Your errors are from not doing the steps correctly and/or in order. Along with using your version of SBE.

This is very easy to do.

It takes more time to read the how to than to do the how to from start to finish that I just sent you but it's step by step.

When you download my package your getting everything you need, such as the SBE install and everything.

This is why I tell you to uninstall SBE version you have.

You then install my version and follow the How to.

Eric

Thanks Eric...  I assumed when the "How to" said to install SBE...  I installed MY purchased copy of SBE.  I thought your sofware was some type of patch or cracked software that dug into my software....  I had no idea I was to install the SBE software from the file I downloaded from you.  I guess I must be the most dense person on this board.  Sorry about the mess......!

No Prob Frank,

Many people have downloaded and installed my package but maybe I didnt lay the how to out well?

Eric

i edited the how to. maybe it will make it easier for some of you.

bb

Howto (edit).txt

Howto (edit).txt

That update is great but not everyone installs to the program directory and more so if you have a 64 bit system theres two program folder one being for 32 bit apps. Such a C:Program Files (x86) folder

Thanks for the ehlp.

Eric

I SEE. I ALSO DISCOVERED YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SHUT DOWN THE PROGRAM AFTER GETTING THE ACTIVATION CODE. JUST CLEAR THE FIELD AND ENTER THE CODE AND HIT ACTIVATTE.

BB

I do not suggest doing that.

The SBE_Gen file is not the normal exe to run the program.

It's only ment to gen the activation out.

If your reading this and do this dont ask me why its not working cause I'm tell you now NOT to do it.

Eric