Manyking118

Some very can help me

here you go      drakesis i think you need to start help some people and not just trying to get people to pay you.the vectoring spot is not a place to post you services to ever person you need to do some for free like the rest of us. i am cool with you trying to make a buck but i don't think you are going about it the right way.and i looked at all your post and there are in the vectoring help.more of a give and take place. like i said its cool you trying to make a buck. but do some for free these are to easy to be charging for. sorry for jacking the thread.

Picture_001.eps

Picture_001.eps

Biggreen, I'm more than happy to help when I can.... If you read my posts you would see I have given help to others as well... A few posts before yours I identified a font for someone so they could do some work themselves...

There's nothing wrong with using the results of an autotracer, but if you want to land the account with a big client. Artwork that is auto traced like in this post isn't going to get you the job. Lots of folks are new in the industry just getting their vinyl cutter, they might not even know much about drawing. I'm simply offering my services and help so they can get going faster, help them get back their investment in the equipment and land those jobs! The cost of having me do the artwork so they can get cutting and making money is nothing... You double the cost and pass it to the client if your in it as a business.

???big green i think you are right on about drnkesis i have read some of his post.his help is very vague and not what some one asking for help is looking for with a file.like the person needs,he gives just the font for a phone number and suggest they use his services and pay for the rest.that is not what this forum is about.this forum is for people that need help with what ever there needs to get a project done,weather it be sign making,banners,heat pressing or software help as needed.if a person said that they would be willing to pay for help than that is a different story.

just my feelings on the subject.

I had been wondering about that also . . .Bannerjohn!!!!

His prices aren't bad but he needs to post his offer to sell work in the proper area and not troll for work!

Agree Dakota......hitting every vectorizing post with an ad is what bothers me, its not that his services don't belong on this forum IMO, just trolling for it is what bothers me.

Now if its a particularly fancy design that nobody can auto trace for them right away, or something of that nature (and they do come up quite often)....as far as I'm concerned more power to him once the rest of the forum strikes out.  Just be more selective Drak and you will be good with me.

In another sense, I am all for teaching someone how to do it themselves instead of just doing it for them, but thats another convo for another day.

I understand guys, I will be more helpful in the future on all posts I do...

I have created a few videos on how to redraw a simply logo in Coreldraw that I've posted on many other sign forums, If someone can point me in the right section to be able to post it.....

drakesis - it would be good to post your services in the sell or even the vectorizing section - there are a lot of people who could use your service and would look for it for the price!

I understand guys, I will be more helpful in the future on all posts I do...

I have created a few videos on how to redraw a simply logo in Coreldraw that I've posted on many other sign forums, If someone can point me in the right section to be able to post it.....

That would be here:

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/board,36.0.html

The section is called "instructional Contributions"

Agree Dakota......hitting every vectorizing post with an ad is what bothers me, its not that his services don't belong on this forum IMO, just trolling for it is what bothers me.

Now if its a particularly fancy design that nobody can auto trace for them right away, or something of that nature (and they do come up quite often)....as far as I'm concerned more power to him once the rest of the forum strikes out.  Just be more selective Drak and you will be good with me.

In another sense, I am all for teaching someone how to do it themselves instead of just doing it for them, but thats another convo for another day.

i want to say sorry for jacking the thread. but i just thought u where going about it the wrong way . sorry and i may need your services some day . but i would not be trying to get every person that post a need help buy your services. they will ask when they need to pay for your services. and i may need them some day. so good luck but do it right please.