Sign in to follow this  
Mr Peabody

How I Spent My Saturday

Great pictures,  beautiful home,  sorry, you had to work so hard...      your little dog looks like he is frozen in that stance..  poor little thing.  lol

your little dog looks like he is frozen in that stance..  poor little thing.

That's my buddy, he really loves the snow, it's just to deep for him to just go tearing around like he wants to. Besides my wife he's my best friend.

Great pictures,  beautiful home
Thanks, we love the house, it's the 100' driveway I don't like.  ;D

That looks like us this time last year, 60" in 5 days. This year ony 12" all season so far. I don't miss the deep snow.

That looks like us this time last year, 60" in 5 days. This year ony 12" all season so far. I don't miss the deep snow.

I miss the snow, I don't miss the cold but I have to say I miss snow  LOL  Haven't seen any in Twenty years or so after moving to Florida'

Sat Today

Wow - and I haven't even fired up the snow blower this year.  Darndest thing I found out after many years of obsessing over a perfectly clean driveway is you can actually drive over it till it gets over 8-10" or so.  My new motto is god put it there he can take it away ;D

Guest kenya

Wow, very beautiful....... but omg, it looks so cold.

WOW that is alot of work!!!  I agree looks beautiful but that's about it....hehe

Beautiful home.  Take it easy out there.

Wow - and I haven't even fired up the snow blower this year.  Darndest thing I found out after many years of obsessing over a perfectly clean driveway is you can actually drive over it till it gets over 8-10" or so.  My new motto is god put it there he can take it away ;D

Haha, great moto!

Yeah, snow has been limited here this year. ;D

I LOVE WINTER!!!,, that has been my motto until this year. We have had 39" of snow so far, it's snowing out again right now. We are supposed to get more this week. When i saw your picture I went ahhhh, such nice pretty snow. LOL,,,, I had to dig my mailbox out so the mailman could put mail in it after the blizzard a couple weeks ago.  The only thing we like about new snow right now is that it covers up the crappy dirty looking 20' tall piles of snow everywhere. I Know spring will come soon. It has to before I go insane.

Kevin

Well, I had planned on buying one, but the economy bit me in the butt and hung on until recently.

My neighbor has one, a real nice cub tractor, so she let me use it, I went up and had troubles getting it started, bad gas. Fixed that, got it started, did her driveway and then just when I was going to do mine the front tire went flat. I had to get the spouse to drive it, in reverse while I picked up the front end and we got it back to her garage. Well, she got hers done anyway.

I worked ours for 6 hours Sunday, I've got a small, very small, electric snow blower. It's only good for 10-12 inched. I bought it years ago when I was taking care of my mom, I would throw it in the car and go do hers. Well, I still use it, it just takes  longer. Did some more after I came home from work tonight and I'm still not done....

Now they're calling for another 10-20 inches starting tomorrow.  ;D

I miss the snow, I don't miss the cold but I have to say I miss snow  LOL  Haven't seen any in Twenty years or so after moving to Florida'

Sat Today