Sign in to follow this  
RPM Graphics

Some new work

Nice RPM, you know I love that stuff.  ;D I gotta get ahold of you here soon about a few things.

I've been wondering when you would get a jersey sample up.  But, I figured we would know when you post it.  Don't hesitate to contact me. 

Great work.  Those jerseys look awesome! 

I race quad motocross myself. ;D

That's ok, we won't think anything less of you ;D  "BIKE VS QUAD" the never ending debate....details at 11.    ;D

Bike wins. No contest, no arguments. The only thing quads do better than bikes is they bounce more ( a LOT MORE) when they fall out the back of the truck.

Which is really fun to watch BTW  ;D

Kevin

'04 Honda CRF250R, 276 Ice Cube Big Bore Kit, Stage 1 Hot cam, Dynatek programmable CDI, Boysen Quick Shot, Leo Vince Titanium Exhaust. all '07 CRF Suspension and Plastic. I love scary bikes LOL.

Hey now lol I race Quads. I used to race dirt bikes as a kid through my teenage years. But sports took over and so did college. Now i'm racing quads. We went to Steel City last year and the quads were only a second of the 450's pace which is really remarkable thinking how much faster the bikes are. Don't get me wrong I still love both, both take some crazy endurance and conditioning. and my boy Dungey is tearing it up this year.

We're heading to Indianapolis for the AMA SX this year as well as Toronto. We just got our passports last week so that we can make the 6 hour drive over the border, which is crazy imo.

RPM - I haven't done very many jerseys yet. I've had a couple inquiries but nothing has panned out here. Winter AX series up here is held inside places with no heat, so you see a lot of racers wearing hoodies over their jerseys.

Also it's hard for me to promote and such while i'm racing. But I have a slight tear in my meniscus now so i'm going to rest the rest of the series and get ready for outdoors. I may run a limited schedule here as well.

I don'r race or even compete anymore, getting to old to recover. I'm gonna show my age here, but in the late 80's I got to race against Bob "Hurricane "Hannah in North Carolina, I had won a regional race that somehow qualified me to run this indoor stadium race. I was a pretty decent racer on bigger outdoor tracks, But I didn't know until that race started that I was so outclassed. I should've just left the bike on the trailer and went and watched a kewl race. I was in a heat with Bob and some other bigger national riders that made me look like Podunk boy from the hills .Those guys rode dirty as hell, if you were in the way, two seconds later you were in the dirt.

But I got some really kewl pics with hannah in the pits and with a few other up and comers,like Ricky Johnson, who was in the main, which I didn't make BTW. LOL

Kevin

Mader,

Have fun at SX, we had to cut it out of this years budget. But the last several years we hit SX at Atlanta and Orlando.  Taylor wants to race some PAMX events this year at High Point and Steel City, so that is where the money is getting moved to.  He did amateur day after the High Point national last year and made the field out of 80+ riders in each class.  Then went on to finish in the top 20 in both.  And that was with no saturday practice.  So he thinks if he can get one full practice day, he should kick some more PA ass. 

Good luck with the knee.  I did the ACL back in 86, even before they had a surgery for it.  I don't race, never did, but I envy you guys that do, it looks fun.  I know what you mean about promoting business.  It's hard to keep up with walk around advertising and taking orders, delivering orders...etc... all while Taylor is racing 6 motos a day.  However, all the customers are really good at dropping everything if they know I have to get to the gate with him.  He's 17 and can prep himself, but I still like to be right there when it all goes down. 

Believe it or not, I am thinking about dropping the business name and license, but still doing the work off the books.  It just makes enough to barely sustain itself, and doesn't make enough  to really help pay for racing, so it kind of defeats the purpose of having it.  We will have to crunch numbers an see. 

You still haven't answered one of my previous question.  Where is a good track to race near Cleveland?  We are trying to head up that way later in the year to see some family.  If we can race too, then that would be even better.......Pat....

lol that must have slipped my mind

As far as MX tracks go, the only one that comes to mind near Cleveland would be Dirt World Motocross Park.

I don't ride much Distict 12 races. District 11 is the southern half of Ohio.

here's the website to show you where it is.

http://www.d12ama.com/

I've already been sending out emails to various tracks trying to get schedules and stuff.  Just trying to find a couple D12 riders who could suggest a good track for a first time visitor.....

That's ok, we won't think anything less of you ;D  "BIKE VS QUAD" the never ending debate....details at 11.    ;D

Yeah, yeah... never hear the end to that!  I too grew up on a dirt bike.  Gave the quad a try couple years back and I am hooked!  I don't care what anyone says, it takes more out of you on the track.  You don't get to man handle it as much and those 4 small wheels tend to buck you around ALLOT more.  No doubt I am a bike fan for sure!  In my blood through and through, but I liked the challenge of the quad.  Dune trips are a blast too.  

Thanks for the back up Mader!  ;D

Come on guys, you wouldn't ride this sexy beast!

th_Quad1_800-1.jpg

posted a small thumbnail because I don't want to jack the thread.  Go ahead and click it though.  ;D

Very nice Fader! I see some Hipers ;D I used to run the Hyper Tech 3's but switched to the Douglas Champion in a Box G2 beadlocks with rockout fronts. I'm debating on picking up some Fasst Flex bars as well. Def good lookin quad man. And i'll second that is takes wayyy more out of you riding a quad on a track then a dirt bike. You gotta use every muscle in your body to get that quad to slide and then hook.

I currently run the Suzuki LTR450, but may switch up to the KTM this year for outdoors.

ltr450side.jpg

Now

ltr450.jpg