Sign in to follow this  
mabscotthandyman

Bucket truck

SWEET!

Congrats, you can add some Services (Extra Money Earners) with that baby!  :thumbsup:

I remember you saying you bought one when I was looking at some, glad you picked yours up and are posting some pics.

How much did you get this one for?

I still plan on buying one myself in the near future.

@Piston pump I always wear a harness of course for safety, and OSHA.  started wearing them in lifts I was painting a 55 ft flag pole at the area VA hospital and they required that i wear all safety gear I never could figure what good a hard hat would do at 55 ft in the air I bought one then and have used it ever since

@ A&P  the price started out at almost $7000.00 but when I went to pick it up I found a couple bugs that needed fixed so instead of refunding my deposit he knocked $1500.00 off the price the lift works fine  but no power to the outlets and the compressor isn't working a couple easy fixes i am confident  .I have already  done  about a $1000.00 in jobs so I believe it will pay for its self fairly quick.  installations are the majority of my sign business about $20,000.00 to $30,000.00 per year  it will be very helpful

Dan