Sign in to follow this  
staynedglass

new guy - just saying Hi !!

I haven't bought my cutter yet.... but i do have the money and plan on getting as soon as i get my card from my new bank account. I opened an account just to deal with the business. I don't have a business license, dba, ein, or any of the stuff needed to make it an official business. I plan on getting all that stuff later. I currently have the money to get either the equipment or the license. Hm-mm which did i choose? :thumbsup: I will try not to be that annoying newbie always asking for help. So far from what I've seen of this forum , most if not all the question i could have would be answered. I've already downloaded signblazer and am playing with the software. I still need to download inkscape. As for the cutter i was going to get a pcut but from reading the forums it seems as if the preference is for the mh-721. so i will be placing my order in the next few days. If you notice any horrible spelling it's because spell check missed it or i forgot to spell check. I'm horrible about spelling. in advance thanks for your help.

welcome to the forum! A Pcut is a good starter cutter for someone on a budget. I have one and it's served me well. I plan on upgrading in the next few months to a graphtec.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Like you said. a lot of stuff has been covered on here already and the search function does pull some good results!

Have fun and enjoy yourself! You will be hooked on this business in no time!

Welcome from "Down Under" Stained.  Best of luck with your new venture.

Joe

Guest kenya

Welcome from Florida.

Yes, there is alot to be learn from here. And there are alot of wonderful members here to help. :angry: