youdude

does anyone wanna bid on a job???

I am going to need at least 11 tshirts for my dart team....since I don't have a heat press I figured I would open it up to see if we can get a good deal.  I have already designed the logo

It will be one color (black)  on light grey tshirts, short sleeve

2 L

7 XL

2 XXL

centered on the front of shirt about 8" tall  ;)

here is the design

post-749-12986513722544_thumb.jpg

post-749-12986513742054_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

Since it's for a member here, I would do 'em for $7.50 per shirt plus shipping and you provide the design in .eps format.  Normally I would charge $15.00 per shirt for that design.

Guest fivestar

he he he...........That includes the shirts.  Those would be Jersey brand 50%50 T-shirts.

ok i was assuming you understood that I just didn't want anyone to have any confusion....

very nice price five....do you have a paypal account??

Guest fivestar

for 1 color tshirts, we do a dozen for $6.50 a piece including shirts and design time is free if it is minimal.

$6.50 are you guys crazy?  I wouldn't turn my press on at that price.

I might suggest that in the future bids be sent via email or pm, there really is no reason to bid on an open forum it does nothing but hurt the overall market.

Nothing wrong with asking each other for pricing help but watching a short run job go back and forth to the lowest bidder and amount to a job sellling for less than an hours labor rate is not good for the trade as a whole.

yeah the PM way is probably a better method...I was just wanting to offer the job up to my uscutter peers because you all always help and do a good job and I wanted to offer the chance for you all to earn a few extra $$ since I don't currently do shirts and have had bad experiences with local shops.....

So send me a PM if you would like to do this "short run" for me and potentially maybe more in the future

THANKS ALL!!!!!

youdude  ;)

if we are going to let this bidding stuff go on here i want to sell my small cutter to anyone who will come up with enough bucks to buy it.

Hey Ken, did you take the weekend offf or what?  daniel T

I am here bright and early today.......blah.      :-

Got some catching up I need to do, and no phone calls need to be tended to on the weekend so....here I am.

Should be home in time for the SeaHawks game tho.

;)