aidencooperdesigns

Hello from North Carolina

Hello,

I am new to the forum and thought I would introduce myself. I do not have a cutter yet, but I am in the market for one because I want to start my own vinyl wall art business!

I am currently a graphic designer and I specialize in business designs such as logos, business cards, blog headers, etc. wedding designs such as monograms, invitations, thanks yous, save-the-dates, etc. and then I started designing digital wall art for my own house decoration and I would have it printed on canvas, and then I had the bright idea of wall decals. I know it's been around for a while, but I'm really interested in getting started doing it also!

If anyone recommends a cutter and supplies i will need to get started, I would highly appreciate the advice. I know it might take a moment to get started, but i'm willing to take a shot.

Nice to meet you all, and I hope to hear from some of you!

Thanks so much!

Lindsay K.

AiDEn CoopeR Designs

www.aidencooperdesigns.com

Welcome from West Virginia I would recommend Pcut or  Cop-am  someone has a cop am on this forum for sale at a fair price in buy swap trade section.  most use oracal 631 for wall art, you will need appalaction tape probably low or medium tack to keep from pulling finish off wall, squeegees for install ,straight edges.exacto knife ,weeding tools, level would get you started keeping reading the post here and you will pick up on what else you need and many tips ,from people that know much more than me hope this helps .

Dan

Welcome from B.C.

Wall are is very cool! have fun with it!!

Keith