Sign in to follow this  
zerox

Corners of rectangle cut from my laser point is not very sharp

hey guys im having a problem with my LP. i just got it and tried to cut a test piece using the test button but the corners of the rectangles are not very sharp. looks like blade does not raise at the turning point. and the end point of the rectangle does not match. im not sure what the problem is. it cant cut very small sharp edges. it rather gives blunt edge. pls help.

i have read the LP manual and it did not give anything related to my problem.

is it a problem with the blade? im using the blades which came with the cutter.

Read the new bie manual,  not the LP manual. :-)

It is all about correct pressure, blade sticking out, XY settings and blade offset.

Thanks John,

I cant remember the URL for the NEW BIE manual by head everytime.

Paco

thanks a lot

i changed the offset to 0.40 and all 3 corners looks good. but starting and end point does not close out. there is a pigtail.

offset only changes other 3 corners but not the starting point. any other way to correct the problem?:)??

yes there is,

Read the new bie manual again and correct the XY correction for the piggy tails.

It is a combo of all things that make these issues.

Paco

i have change XY settings several times, increased and decreased but there was no change. still both starting and end point does not match. this problem is there when using knife only. with the pen it closes fully. anyone has got the same problem? pls help

where shud i put +1?

i have changed offset to 0.39 and all other corners of the rectagle were fine but does not close fully. with other offset values it doesnt luk gud. and offset doesnt affect starting and end point. any idea???