stoutcreations

vinyl brand

Mostly oracal,Avery or 3m you are better with the better grades if you can afford them they cut and weed better, any thing out side go with at least intermediate i prefer high performance but is not justified on all jobs as it is much higher in cost.

Dan

Guest Hugo Valencia

the most common ones are Oracal you can also try the new Greenstar, cuts and weeds really well.

we have that on the website as well as oracal.

www.uscutter.com

Ok, whats with the Greenstar stuff? is it any good?? its dirt cheap.

Wayne

the most common ones are Oracal you can also try the new Greenstar, cuts and weeds really well.

we have that on the website as well as oracal.

www.uscutter.com

wrong sub-forum buddy  :)

For those of us new here, listing the correct forum would be helpful.  I don't want to speak for Stoutcreations, but I try pretty hard to make sure my posts go in the correct forum and I would have also selected this one.

The description of this sub-forum is "Discussion or experiences with different types of Vinyl."  Asking a question regarding different brands of vinyl seems to fit.

I guess the original post of "what brand do you use" could be interpreted as a poll, I read it as what brand do you 'prefer' and why?

Just my thoughts.  Thanks for all of the help, without this forum I don't think I would have the confidence to get going.