Sign in to follow this  
76mark

Help pricing the side of a van

I'm doing an estimate for one side of a van & need some help.  I'll be using 651 and the overall size is 108"x24".  Below is a pic of what's there now.

Thanks

Mark

For both I'd be around $407 both sides 2 color, 1 side would be $203.50

It's clearly in a accident which is why 1 sided is only needed, I'd probably knock the price up some if the insurance company is paying since they tend to want to pay alittle more  :huh:

I do insurance jobs weekly for body shops, they are not going to fix the area and then paint that only. They fix the whole door/side.

I see that it was in an accident but the vinyl that is on there does not look damaged. Thats why I ask.

You guys don't like to make money do you?

Yes we do, but as has been said here before..not everyone can get the high prices you can in NJ.  As for me... $170 clear for 2 hours work is good money here. Damn good money.

I don't want to get into another price thing again...lol I regret posting that now.

No worries, I'd rather see shops get high pricing than low pricing. That keeps the industry going and in good standing!

I don't want to get into another price thing again...lol I regret posting that now.

well,maybe you should have left off the "You guys don't like to make money do you?" part.

Market determines price. What you can get in NJ isn't what most of us can get in the rest of the country.

hey can you post how you broke it down pricing wise material cost, labor etc, that or maybe I can move to jersey  :thumbsup:

400 seems a little high...

I'd be at around 200.

Yea i did it as 2 sides even know i knew it was only one side... Around $250 for one side..

It sounds like you got the job so... Good job!!!