Sign in to follow this  
Iamspace

UScutter forum even in France !

:o

Hello to you all,

I am that new to vinyl cutting ........ that I haven't started yet ...

I have a DGI Omega 130 (if that means aything to any of you ?)

This forum is a mine of information, however I will have plenty of questions I am sure once I have gone through all I can read

I have Omega cut pro that came with the plotter and am trying to learn Illustrator and thanks to you all Inkscape now aswell.

I have played with the plotter and managed at last to cut ...... but will need to try out different vinyls and settings regarding blade pressure and maybe even the blade etc.

I am actually English but living in France for the past 28 years ... but feel free if you want to try your french .. :thumbsup:

Keep smiling and hope that I will be able to participate and show some cuts in the near future ...

Bye for now

Welcome to the forums. I will not try to use French as my English is bad enough without adding more confusion.

Jay

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I am still reading different articles of the forum to pick up ideas and information that I need to know ..

I am amazed with the diversity of work and materials used.

I have also downloaded a few pics to practice with, so once again thanks to all.

As soon as I cut something showable I will post a picture or two ... in how many years will that be ??  :thumbsup:

Excellent... International representation! Iamspace you are very welcome here... I hope to see some good posts about that DGI machine. My understanding of DGI cutters is that they are old school Graphtec clones. Pretty dependable I understand.

If you get a chance and you like to design you should enter the US Cutter VectorFest:

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,22443.0.html