Guest Terry

uscutter...Ken, Banner, Mods, members

Guest Terry

I'm sure this has been mentioned before.... But I been away for awhile, Just want to tell any new members that you will NOT find a more helpfull group of people than right HERE. I learned more on this forum in one day INSTANTLY than I could in a tech school in a month. You can belong to ANY type forum online... Racing, hunting, computers... etc..... And you will not find a closer nit group of friends or help like you will get here.

I'm thanking USCUTTER with Ken for this - :-[ just so I don't need to mention thousands of names.

Terry Ellis

Guest Terry

SPAM... and I reported your arse too! :-[ LMAO

You broken up super bike racer, get out of here. YOU know I'm trying to raise my post firemelt... Your one of my favorites.... and good old time bk2, and fivestar when hes not all pi$$ed off...  :rolleyes::-[

as a new person to this industry i must say that a BIG thank you to all. as you have accepted me and all others that want to make a start in this industry. if there is ever a problem or something i dont understand i come here and just ask .............. so once ago thank

pete

Guest Terry

Thanks terry...a few of us old timers are still here.

John as always.... No joke, been with ya a long time. Love ya like a brother bud.  ;D you are a God on here. I get away with ALOT from you with my mouth. Stay cool 60's bro..... And ALWAYS KEEP DRUMMING  ;D

I have been hiding in the shadows and reading for a few years.  Thank you to all of you who help everyday!

I lurk alot and don't say much but when an old timer like Terry sounds off I gotta jump in!

I agree with everything you said!!! And thanks for all your input to this forum.

Hope you come around a little more again! :thumbsup:

Guest Terry

well don't want this post off track.... But I'm in basement graphics room at midnight listening to music and watching drag race videos of my top fuel sled, just reminissing my better part of young days. Firemalt, I'll build them you race them, need a new driver for open mod top fuel class.

But I have to get with you... the people around here are great. When I first bought my cutter & joined the forums, I knew nothing about the sign industry. I had the slightest clue on how to vecotize an image, or what a eps file was... I owe this place a lot!

If it weren't for you guys and this forum I might only be "scrap bookin wit a cricut" ;D

But I have to get with you... the people around here are great. When I first bought my cutter & joined the forums, I knew nothing about the sign industry. I had the slightest clue on how to vecotize an image, or what a eps file was... I owe this place a lot!

If it weren't for you guys and this forum I might only be "scrap bookin wit a cricut" ;D

lol.......... ME TO!!  ;D

Guest fivestar

If it wasn't for "the old timers" this place would be a grave yard.  Trust me I was here when it was a grave yard.  I have to thank Billy Hughes and Marcel, they was the ones who really got this forum active with all their knowledge.

If it wasn't for "the old timers" this place would be a grave yard.  Trust me I was here when it was a grave yard.  I have to thank Billy Hughes and Marcel, they was the ones who really got this forum active with all their knowledge.

and where are they now?

Guest fivestar

and where are they now?

Not here.......Billy was "run off" and Marcel moved on to bigger and better things.

and where are they now?

Not here.......Billy was "run off" and Marcel moved on to bigger and better things.

So there is a history of running people off and just pissing them off . . . . This is one of the best tools for sales and support they have being open 24hrs a day and all the helpfull members.  seems like it would be higher on the priority list even above the 8-4 day stuff as most people are looking for help after hours when they get home and try to use the new toys

I try to stay connected, when I'm working from home, so that I can provide what little knowledge and insight of an industry I know nothing about  :thumbsup:  I usually lurk late in the evening/wee hours of morning, basically the forum "grave shift" and then other pop in just about the time I meet the sandman. Let me tell you, there have been many times that it's just been me - I go the whole run of the forum to myself cheers2.gif ... of course none of my queries get answered...till the next day. Hahahaha.