Sign in to follow this  
userjon

Price for a 4" x 3" decal

I just picked up a job for 200 4" x 3" oval one colr decals with 3 lines of writing on it.  I'm doing it for .80 cents each.  My question is, do you think I under sold myself?

Yes. i would go about $1 each in cut vinyl. The letters have tobe small and a paint to weed.

They wanted to do 1000, but there's no way I could have done them.  So I told them I would do 200 at a time for the 1000 peice price.  I'm also doing 100 t shirts for them so with that in mind maybe I priced it right.

I'd be at $1.85-2.24 each depending on if it was a simple weed or typical one which would take a bit longer

you got a PM

I don't know if they are dead set on vinyl, but if it was me, I'd answer James' PM and have them printed and contour cut oval.

print cut and laminted, you would be about .25 each for these :-[

make 55 cents apiece by going to your mailbox...definitly the route I would take

you got a PM

What it a PM?

I stands for "private message" 

This is used when you want to send something to only one person and the 2 of you will be the only ones that will see it.

I'd be $2.16 each in cut vinyl for 200. Maybe a tad cheaper if i could do them faster but no more than $2.16 anyway