Sign in to follow this  
shersher

Newbie Just got my PCut

Hi, my name is Sher and I just received my PCut on yesterday. So I wanted to introduce myself and let you all know I will be participating and asking questions. Thanks in advance for your help

Guest kenya

The pcut was my first purchase...... great cutter for the price.  :thumbsup:

Welcome from Florida.  :thumbsup:

Thank you all! I Finally got the stand setup and got the cutter attached to the stand which was rather ackward. Now just trying to understand grounding, lol I am lost

grounding simply means running a wire of soem sort from the cutter to the stand. This is to cut down on STATIC electricity. You should be able to find a screw somewhere on the cutter and stand to attach a wire.

Ok thank you! I am going to see what happens here how everything is running about to install software and setup the port settings all all

got mine about 2 months ago and took my first sample to an organization for orders today....this is the best place to find answers and ask questions!...b

Welcome,

Read the new bie manual in the instructional section.

You will not regret it.

Paco

Hi,

I just ordered my Pcut 24" also. It will come next week.  I am also very new.  Can you give me any suggestions or help on anything to make my life a little easier when I get my cutter ;D:thumbsup:

Thanks

Petey