sarconastic

Daughters latest project

Bragging dad here  :thumbsup: to show my 13 yr olds latest poster board for school. She worked all night on this and about fell asleep doing it. She did it on dealing with death.

Kevin

post-4426-12986544463462_thumb.jpg

post-4426-12986544475739_thumb.jpg

You probably don't know my story but I'd love to see this better.  What i can see looks totally awesome.  Can you email me a better (bigger) pic, it would mean a lot.  Thanks, Denny

denny PM me your email and I'll send it to ya.

Thanks everyone for the compliments, I'll show her this tommorrow, she crashed already. I enjoy doing these projects with her, I sit at the computer, we look through graphics, if we don;t find what she likes, she tells me to find one and 'Trace it', she tells me what to do, I do it, then cut it, she weeds, arranges, and then rearranges then applies. Every one she does seems to get better and better.

I got me an employee someday lol. Just gotta talk her out of that being a Veterinarian thing.  :thumbsup:

Kevin

Nice.  I wish I had a cutter in school, I can remember tracing the faint lines with a pencil and using the packs of pre-made letters to spell the title out...what a nightmare.

She's gonna be a layout pro before long.

Guest kenya

She did a GREAT job Kevin.  :thumbsup:

Let us know what grade she gets........ looks like an A+ to me !!!

It's a project for one of her classes. they usually do one every month or so. She Turns it in tomorrow, I'll let ya know how it goes.

Kevin

She did a very fine job on that poster! I do believe you have a SMART girl there, she will be able to do all her vinyl decorating when she gets ready to hang that VET sign on her office! LOL