Sign in to follow this  
mdbarone

Hello....

I am a new person on this site. I haven't received my cutter yet...it's coming. I'm kind of excited to get it here, set it up and use it. I'm not going to do anything fancy with the cutter....just have a little fun making crafts and such. My husband talked me into buying one as I like crafty things...he thought I'd have fun with one of these machines.  I think I will.

I'm very impressed with this site and the help that other users give to those who need it. As I browse through some of the posts, I get the impression that if I'm ever stuck with some problem that I can't figure out, I will be able to get plenty of help here.

I had the pleasure of talking with Ken over the telephone...I was a little worried about the SB software and windows vista...apparently Microsoft has put out a new download to install....but he talked me through some issues I had, assured me that I WOULD be able to run the software with my computer and, well, he really took some time to reassure me that I would get help if I needed it.  I appreciate that.

I'm looking foward to reading more of everyone's  posts and I am positive you'll see my user name MANY times... I am not the most computer savvy person.

Thank you for reading my post.

so your husband talked you into it,eh?  I used to use that old ploy with my wife. The Delta table saw was hard.

He'll be doing flames and stuff for the boat,car,whatever,before you can say 'big boys like big toys'.

Welcome to the forums!

Guest fivestar

Welcome to the forums and fire away with those questions when the time comes.  I actually bought mine so I could make different types of decals for my wife's flower shop.  Now she's lucky if I cut anything for her as I don't have the time since I have so many things to do for my own customers.  ;)