ff-extreme

what software is used to make these shirts?

does anyone know what software is used to make a shirt like this? You start with a real picture of the building and trucks and end with a cartoonish image. I was under the impression that its really just a few clicks to get the image like this. Any feedback would be helpful.

post-1960-12986542444613_thumb.jpg

post-1960-12986542445013_thumb.jpg

post-1960-12986542453801_thumb.jpg

post-1960-12986542454111_thumb.jpg

There is software out there that you drop an image into it and it "cartoons" the image.  I have it loaded on my desktop at home (in the office right now).  Cant for the life of me remember what it was called.  But it works very well and its easy.

Ill have to check them out, i have no idea what software is the right one. If I can find one that works ill be happy  :huh:

I had a similar feature on ArcSoft PhotoImpression Suite 3? A subsequent version dropped this feature. My Sprint cell phone online account also had this editing feature, although not to as high a degree.

Not saying that there isn't software out there that will accomplish what you are looking for, but those shirts were almost certainly made with clipart.  The perspective is different on each element..

Looking at the incartoon samples it looks like it is just dropping to a limited color palette with no tones

Midwaste, they are definitely not premade clip art. I was there when they took the pictures. each truck and the building were separate photos but those are our trucks from photos.

Not saying that there isn't software out there that will accomplish what you are looking for, but those shirts were almost certainly made with clipart.   The perspective is different on each element..

I agree...Clipart...

No clip art. they took individual photos of the trucks and using what ever software combined the pictures

Thats some good software....if its that easy, why doesn't Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator have it?:D  I would sure like to know how its done...