I thought Nostradamus said the world is supposed to end in 2012 (or was it 2021?).

Charlie

Hey Charlie ,

I think everybody here helping together FINALLY (  :bear: )  will keep anything bad happening in 2012  :rolleyes: ( resisting temptation to make a political remark  :huh: ) . I am glad Ken is involved  :) There is a BUNCH of VERY nice people here like you that are easy to get along with  :)  I like the astmosphere , the occassional spat is ok & the occassional " heated " discussion is also . There is a bunch of people like myself that does not have as much relevant knowledge or computer skill , so we can't help as much  :) . REALLY nice people like you , Jay & many others make up for us  ;D . Congrats to USC , Administrators , Mods ( ALL of them ...  past & present  :angry: ) & all the people that make this place the nicest forum I have ever read .

Hey Thor ,

You are a fun guy & I know what you mean about not wanting to squelch yourself or others . It takes MUCH to get squelched here ... I have read several posts/threads that I would have liked removed , but were not :D . Most were just put in the adult section .

I think you are like me ... better INSTIgators , Than MODerators ..

I have had Jenny's # for a long time :D :D :D & KNEW she would be a MOD sooner or later !!!  :( ( p.s. Jenny .. I told you so  ;D )

I thought Nostradamus said the world is supposed to end in 2012 (or was it 2021?).

Charlie

Its not going to end, its just a new beginning.  :(