Budsoda

Someone broke in to my house

Hi all I need some help.. Someone broke in to my house and stole my 2 laptops  :'( and alot of other things..  it's damn good thing they didn't take my 3 cutters.. I think they were to big to take... anyway I lost all my eps files 1.2 mil in file gone  :'(  If anyone can help me out I need hunting eps files bad.. I have friend who has a hunting store and I sell alot of decals there.. If you can help me please email me them

itsdavid66@msn.com  Thank you so much

PS: Please don't tell me to do a search <<< been there done that... and I know some of the files I'm looking for are know longer posted on this website... Thanks

that SUCKS

sent you 2 email .rar

all i have

sometimes msn sends yahoo to junk mail if it dont show up check the i use yahoo e-mail

Thank you all for the files... :thumbsup: I love this forum site and all the good people in it... Thank you so much

Guest round2racing

Bud, you can email me at my email address listed in my profile.

I will burn copies of all my graphics to a DVD and send it to you.

I know how you feel, I didn't have my computer stolen, but I did have my external hard drive die with all my stuff on it.

Bud, you can email me at my email address listed in my profile.

I will burn copies of all my graphics to a DVD and send it to you.

I know how you feel, I didn't have my computer stolen, but I did have my external hard drive die with all my stuff on it.

the thing that P me off is i had all my files back up on a external hard drive... and they took that to..

OK one more request...Back about 3 or 4 years ago i bought a logo DVD off ebay and it was the best..it had 80,000 esp logo... it had logo will will never find on any website like (mathews archery) and more.. I have bought 2 logo CD from ebay in the last week...and they suck... the dude who sold me the logo DVD 3 years ago no longer sells on ebay... so if anyone has a nice logo CD/DVD you like to sell me a copy... pm me...thanks

If you get that DVD, would you mind sharing your Mathews Archery logo? My latest bow is a Mathews  :(

If any of you guys can send  me some of that hunting stuff I would greatly apprec. it.

joshlw@embarqmail.com

Thanks