firemalt

It's Friday!!! Let the beer flow freely!!

Make yourself a NEON green Shirt with a NEON Green 12" circle ont eh front, then we can pick you out like a spotlight.

6 hours and counting to Beer thirty.

Kevin

Guest sciondrgn

Not for me.. Leaving for an EDG in about an hours time. Get to go sleepy time and hope i wake up on the other side in recovery

beer will be flowing in zanesville at the downed bikers poker run.might have to call tempted to give me a ride back to perry county.

Not for me.. Leaving for an EDG in about an hours time. Get to go sleepy time and hope i wake up on the other side in recovery

Hope everything turns out OK. Best of luck to you.

Guest kenya

+1............ take care & let us know how you are.

I'm having a margarita, not much of a beer drinker.............. TGIF.  ;D

Since school will be starting in a couple weeks, the daughters, the wife and I are heading to Lake Shafer to do some boating and camping.  Hope there is no rain in the forcast.....I'd hate to get wet in the rain when we are swimming.......

Have a good weekend

Harm

SChool starts in a couple of weeks? It started this week down here in Southern Louisiana. But, they start earlier here due to hurricane season. If a storm hits, the schools are typically closed for at least a week or two. Guess you don't have that problem up there.

Charlie

Good luck to you!

I am currently in Seattle visting family. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Christi

Spent it in San Diego sitting on the beach with the family. (and about 100,000 close strangers) Beautiful day, sunny 78*.

Hope everything turns out OK. Best of luck to you.

+1............ take care & let us know how you are. I'm having a margarita, not much of a beer drinker.............. TGIF.  ;D

Good luck to you! I am currently in Seattle visting family. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Christi

What did I miss? an EDG ... what is that? crutch00.gif

I had my first EGD 2 years ago . I only knew it as an endoscopy . The doctor did the upper & lower .. He promised to do the upper first  ;D . He removed 1 polyp & had me come back this year . Found nothing & said to come back in 5 years . The GREAT thing about this is I was put under each time , so I don't remember the " invasion " of the lower endoscopy  ;D