Sign in to follow this  
lastfuse

Where do I buy Flexistarter?

I can't seem to find the starter version of flexi for mac on uscutter anymore. Any idea where I can get it?

While I asking Am I better off with flexi or SignCut-X2?

It can be had on ebay if you look hard. Flexi starter has more design features than SignCut.However, SignCut along with Inkscape (Free) will do almost anything you want.

Check your PM

Yeah I cannot speak more about Inkscape and SignCutPRO.... SignCutPRO is even more enhanced if you use it alongside Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw... FlexiStarter can be purchased directly at USCutter.com....

I am sure BannerJohn gave you his inside take...

Brandon..he needs Flexi Starter for MAC and I am not seeing the starter version listed on the website..only the Windows version. Am I missing something or did you?

And yes, I did let him know where he can buy a cross-platform version that woks on windows AND mac.

Observant as always... We sold out of Flexi for Mac and because SAI no longer handles North America distribution we have to re-neogotiate our deal with the new distributor. This is happening now and we expect results this week... If you buy this product from someone else, make sure it is not one of these one cutter versions... These versions are notorious and are large disappointments... Many other sites sell these as full versions.

when you begin to lose your physical sharpness, your mind tends to develop better because that's the only real exercise you can get..mental.

Of course, I was reading Sherlock Holmes at 10 and always followed his principals of observation.

as for the software I sent him to, I observed that it was a full (all driver)version. It would hardly make sense to develop a cross-platform version just for one cutter. Most sellers (including US Cutter,at one point) sell model specific software at a reduced price. I myself have a dongle version of Flexi that only works with one cutter. I am saving it in case I ever sell the cutter.

I am off to bed. It's all yours.

AHH ,

peace in the valley  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

AHH ,

peace in the valley  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

That is the name of the song my dad had played at his funeral.

I hope that brought good feelings & especially hope it did not bring the opposite . I have both of my parents & dread the days I know is coming .  :thumbsup:

I have heard that song many times when growing up . It had been awhile since hearing it . Definitely a very nice belief & a deep emotion stirrer . Your Dad picked a fine song  :thumbsup: ... I have picked Van Halen's " Dreams " for my swan song ... The video is very exhilarating to me . I hope many women's eye's leak when they listen to it at that time . I would consider myself a success if that happens  ;D .

John , I posted the bit about peace in the valley because it seems things have calmed a bit between you & whatever is going on between you & USC &/or the employees . I am happy f that is the case . At the very least it was peace in the valley when the posting stopped because it was bedtime  :lol: . I don't know what all went on besides Ken getting canned & really don't want to know. I hope you can find some resolution & stay here & as a Mod . You are a VERY valuable member & a fine Mod . I know Ken is a dear friend of yours & everybody here . In business .. things change & life goes on . It reminds me of a group of friends .. when 2 become hostile towards each other . it is hard to stay neutral even if not involved . I think Ken & you are trying to commit forum suicide by the aggressive posts . I know if I was in the position of USC & was talked to & about like that , it would not have gone this far no matter how good a friend said/posted what has been posted here . I suggest everybody take a deep breath , consider what the end result will be & short cut to that & spare verbal jousting which can only cause deeper injuries .

Peace in the Valley , my Brother  :thumbsup:

I have heard that song many times when growing up . It had been awhile since hearing it . Definitely a very nice belief & a deep emotion stirrer . Your Dad picked a fine song  :thumbsup: ... I have picked Van Halen's " Dreams " for my swan song ... The video is very exhilarating to me . I hope many women's eye's leak when they listen to it at that time . I would consider myself a success if that happens  ;D .

John , I posted the bit about peace in the valley because it seems things have calmed a bit between you & whatever is going on between you & USC &/or the employees . I am happy f that is the case . At the very least it was peace in the valley when the posting stopped because it was bedtime  :lol: . I don't know what all went on besides Ken getting canned & really don't want to know. I hope you can find some resolution & stay here & as a Mod . You are a VERY valuable member & a fine Mod . I know Ken is a dear friend of yours & everybody here . In business .. things change & life goes on . It reminds me of a group of friends .. when 2 become hostile towards each other . it is hard to stay neutral even if not involved . I think Ken & you are trying to commit forum suicide by the aggressive posts . I know if I was in the position of USC & was talked to & about like that , it would not have gone this far no matter how good a friend said/posted what has been posted here . I suggest everybody take a deep breath , consider what the end result will be & short cut to that & spare verbal jousting which can only cause deeper injuries .

Peace in the Valley , my Brother  :thumbsup:

actually,Rodger..we were instructed from the very top NOT to ban people for criticizing or saying bad things about USC.

AS for remaining a mod....I have asked to be removed. I have not demanded to be removed. The ball is in their court. I could care less.

As for Brandon...I have nothing personal against him. IN fact, I don';t know him..just as he doesn't know me,and doesn't know Ken.

Oh..one more thing..change isn't always good,and change for the sake of change seldom is.

John it would be a complete positive vote from the members here if there was a vote to keep you as a Mod & as a member  :thumbsup: . 5 & FM would get the same vote count  :thumbsup: . Like I said I don't know what politics caused the ruckes besides Ken & USC splitting  & again don't want to know . I'm sure you & them have your reasons , but I hope they get resolved without things getting worse . I hope things get settled so the peace resumes here . The forum benifits greatly from you guys & it is fun to keep the darkdans , slopchops & snobhills ( I can hear 5's pulse quicken  ;D ) from ruining the group here . This forum is ' 1 of a kind " because of the manners & kindness shown . I hope that does not chnage .

I agree with you 100% about the change bit !!! I thought that about the political situation & promise of change ... but that is a another complete different subject  :lol: .

I'm glad to call you my friend .