TaterNuts

I just got a helluva deal!

Found on craigslist for sale, home based t shirt business, emailed immediately and got products, even tho 3 1/2 hours away from toledo ohio...

Include was 3 boxes of multicolored t shirts, sized from small to large, total shirts, 277...

One Large box of pre made transfered shirts, total shirts, 78...

One Vinyl Express Plotter (bobcat) 24 inch machine Still in original box, not a scratch on the unit.  Still looks brand new...

One 16x20 mighty press heat press....

One box full of 15 inch vinyl with just about ever color immaginable, including a brand new roll of 15 inch transfer tape and new roll of chrome.  Estimated as 35 rolls... Some used a little, some still sealed!

About 12 rolls of thermoflex, some used, some not. look to be about 5 yards a piece on rolls...

2 huge envelopes full of transfers, all diffrent kinds, some damaged/creased, about 200 transfers...

got all this...

$450 bucks!!!

What caliber gun did you use ?  ;D

no gun but i was like a kid in a candy store. i looked up just the press and it goes for around 800. i found the original reciept in the plotter manual (yes, even had the manual),  1200 is what he paid for it.. i really didn't need a plotter or the heat press as i got a 15x15 right now. but i could always use the shirts. the kicker is i just bought a brand new plotter in the any the day before. which i'm trying to get rid of now. lol

Kewl !!! everybody deserves a deal like that once in a while  ;D

Guest fivestar

Excellent job.  Did you tie them up when you robbed them?  ;D:);D

Well I tell you what I will just help ya oout even more by taking that off your hands I will give ya $500 that is a $50 profit... Deal???  lol

normally when i find good deals, i'm always a bit too late.  i used craigshelper.com to land this sweet deal.