ff-extreme

excel sheet for pricing

I cant remember who made it and i cant find it now but I'm looking for the person that made the excel sheet for the cost calculator on vinyl.

That would be me.. They should make that one sticky at the top, then people would find it a little easier.

Thanks FF for sending that link..

Kevin

Dont get your Firefighters confused FF (ff-extreme, me) asked for the link Firemalt gave the link. 2 different Firefighters  ;D

all look the same? seems someone has been looking at too many fire fighter calendars.;D lol

Gotta give the FF's a hard time occasionally, they have such a cushy job most of the time..........J/K

We had a house fire about 12 years ago and lost basically everything, 3 year old son playing with matches, and dropped them into my recliner.. But the local dept did a great job getting it under control and limited the damage enough we were able to do a decent inventory for the insurance company. It flashed across the house in about 10 minutes, and we were fortunate enough to save a few family pictures but not a whole lot else.

Thanks for your service, people don't say it enough.

Kevin

That would be me.. They should make that one sticky at the top, then people would find it a little easier.

Thanks FF for sending that link..

Kevin

Could you please tell me how to find it. I had it once before but can't find it on my comp. If you can Thank you so much.

I just got back into this and now making t-shirts.