discgolfer_1999

Monster Energy Logo

Watch it...Just thought i would tell you, a guy around here has to go to court..they want $5,000 in "damages" he sold a guy at the locl racetrack one for a cornhole board...He was looking to get in touch with me, but another guy tried to steal the business and this is what happen... :)

It must be a big business thing  ;D . I would like anybody & everybody to make up decals & advertise my business as I'm sure everybody here would also . I don't think the big companies are loosing money from the sale of vinyl decals . I can see Nascar hats & T-shirts that sell for $25 up , but I have never seen logo decals sell for overinflated prices like hats & shirts etc . 

Proably just the legal dogs that are turned lose to make money seeing an easy cash settlement from small vendors .

WAY I SEE IT, IF THEY DONT WANT ME ADVERTISING THERE PRODUCT FOR THEM FOR FREE, THEN I WONT BUY THERE PRODUCT.

I can't stand the taste of any of those energy drinks . I still get a spike drinking coffee . nice caps btw  ;D

Yeah SURE ...  ;D , I am still searching for any posts that consider an animated avatar rude ,,, I have read posts that consider all caps yelling on-line & thus rude  . I am glad you are entertained by the BUG . The BUG is meant to be considered humorous as 99.99 % of my posts . If I ruffled your feathers by saying "  nice caps btw " , consider this an apology .

i didnt say the BUG was rude, i said it was nice..did i not? Check out ALL of my posts, see how many times i use ALL CAPS........not many, I was designing something..took a break from it...came here to see what was going on and forgot the caps were on...I guess you NEVER made a mistake, good for you. APOLOGY ACCEPTED!!

Oh I make plenty of mistakes , I apolgize if I came off that I don't  :) . So what other traits do you have besides being a bit dramtic ;D GEEZ , it was just a little funny  ;D .

LOL Thor!!

Is it bad that I was able to read right though your line with no spaces without a probleM

or peopl who misspel werds allthe tim anddont care abot it at all

What gets me is when people have listing with something for sale (ebay, craigslist) and this is the way they have it advertised.  Sure I want to bid or buy your item.  Sure I believe you that it is as wonderful as you say it is (after I figure out what the hell you are talking about).

*hEY!  tHIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR CAPS LOCK ON!  uNLESS YOU NORMALLY TYPE IN ALL LOWER CASE,

IT WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS LINE RIGHT HERE.

bUT, IF YOU'RE NORMAL, ALL YOUR PROPER PUNCTUATION WOULD BE SAME, YET REVERSED.

i don't think there's anybody who types in all small case, not here.  it's kind of an old thing, and it was usually reserved on bbs and old chatrooms for the "sub" cultures.

whatreallypissesmeoffispeoplewhodontuseanyspacesorpunctuationandlettheirsentencesrunonandonandonforeverandever

or peopl who misspel werds allthe tim anddont care abot it at all

*This post was meant in Jest, only - poking fun at Rodger, most of all!

Hey - I resemble that remark

hEY tHOR ,

nICE TO HEAR FROM YOU . sEEMS WE BOTH DROPPED OUT FOR AWHILE . i APPRICIATE THE HUMOR  :D  ;D .

Watch it...Just thought i would tell you, a guy around here has to go to court..they want $5,000 in "damages" he sold a guy at the locl racetrack one for a cornhole board...He was looking to get in touch with me, but another guy tried to steal the business and this is what happen... :D

$5,000? For a decal he sold? Thats stupid! 1 decal won't damage them in a $5,000 way. Man, that is plain stupid (and Im reffering to the company).

Guest kenya

thanx kenya been looking for this

Your welcome.

I have never made this one, probably never will- I like Red Bull anyway.

Red Bull & vodka.  :D

i got in trouble by them as well  $$$ (monster energy)

they use Continental Enterprises to handle trademark violations.

its over now and i will never try to sell another one again...thats for sure.