todo

Should I switch?

Very new at this and struggling. My cutter is a Vinyl Express QE60+ it came with VelXi software which has been  difficult so far, I understand the VelXi  is rebadged Flexi. It seems as if signblazer is very popular here , will signblazer work well with my cutter?? Or should I just tough it out with the Velxi software??

Don't know if it will work with your cutter. You can try SB out ( then you can check if your cutter is listed ) . Look in the SignBlazer section here for the download or a USCutter E-Bay auction .

Very new at this and struggling. My cutter is a Vinyl Express QE60+ it came with VelXi software which has been  difficult so far, I understand the VelXi  is rebadged Flexi. It seems as if signblazer is very popular here , will signblazer work well with my cutter?? Or should I just tough it out with the Velxi software??

what types of problems are you having with  The Velxi,?,  Flexi is so much easier to use than most any signware out there... once you get on to it you will love it.  and it can import so much more formats than other signwares...

Todo  your exact cutter is not listed in the cutter setup list in SignBlazer, and although SignBlazer is very easy, if I were you I would stay with what you have. Before you know it you'll be doin fine.  :)

what types of problems are you having with  The Velxi,?,  Flexi is so much easier to use than most any signware out there... once you get on to it you will love it.  and it can import so much more formats than other signwares...

exactly. If you think Flexi is hard you'll hate SB.

exactly. If you think Flexi is hard you'll hate SB.

:)?    But Flexi is hard, SignBlazer is easy.

when I got Flexi I had never seen a cutting program of any kind. I was using it and cutting in 10 minutes. How easy can it get?

Yes, Flexi is hard to learn all the extras it can do but then,so is SB. The basics are almost exactly the same.

I would say the same for SignBlazer. Had I learned Flexi first I would probably think Flexi is the greatest thing in the world. It all depends on what you learn first. Both are good programs.

I believe both are great programs. As Jay states if you learned on the alternate program you would have the opposite opinion. I started with SignBlazer and have never used anything else. It does anything I want and it was free           

(actually I paid $275 for it but they threw in a free P-Cut  :))

So the moral of the story is...

Find a software you like and stick with it...

and hope they stay in business...

May God Bless Jerry