Most companies just want folks to stop "violating" them....Therefore a C&D is the quickest, cheapest, etc. way to accomplish it.....

• Like 1

" don't mean made the tshirt? "

could be  :D .... on 2nd thought .. I got it from my right side  :D

Forget the thumbs up smelly, er smiley, I want a p'd off smiley!!! X(

AND WTH is wrong with being a conspiracy theorist?? X(

Thinking your side of the brain is defective!!!  :D

bur2.gif

" don't mean made the tshirt? "

could be  :D .... on 2nd thought .. I got it from my right side  :D

Forget the thumbs up smelly, er smiley, I want a p'd off smiley!!! X(

AND WTH is wrong with being a conspiracy theorist?? X(

Thinking your side of the brain is defective!!!  :)

I never said there is anything wrong with being a conspiracy theorist ( that was 1 of those other voices in yourn head :) ) Having some of that shows intelligence & comprehension IMO . 1 of my all time favorite movies was CONSPIRACY THEORY with Mel Gibson .

also remember right side ,  being p'd off is better than being p'd on  :D:);D & there is no doupt that my side of the brain is defective :)

I never said there is anything wrong with being a conspiracy theorist ( that was 1 of those other voices in yourn head :) ) Having some of that shows intelligence & comprehension IMO . 1 of my all time favorite movies was CONSPIRACY THEORY with Mel Gibson .

also remember right side ,  being p'd off is better than being p'd on  :):D :D & there is no doupt that my side of the brain is defective :D

Well maybe yer not so bad, that was a good movie! :D

And the fact you admit to being the defective twin!  ;D

(And again I have to correct you, depending on the person, being p'd off isn't always better than being p'd on, not if you're into water sports!  :D)

Well maybe yer not so bad, that was a good movie! :D

And the fact you admit to being the defective twin!  ;D

(And again I have to correct you, depending on the person, being p'd off isn't always better than being p'd on, not if you're into water sports!  :D)

GREAT movie ... You did notice I did not say I was alone in being defective :D . You lost me on the p'd off vs p'd on part :D type slower so I can understand :D

bur2.gif

WHAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT??  :D

you said you wanted a pissed off smiley - so I got you one

bur2.gif

WHAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT??  :D

you said you wanted a pissed off smiley - so I got you one

Dayum old age, forgot i even ask, but figures if anyone on the 4um could come up with one, my money woulda been on you!  :D

yup , the right side always goes bad 1rst  :D

A Sign maker friend of mine cut a JOHN DEERE logo and had it pinedto the wall at the flea market

where he had his set up.The local law enforcement here were searching for knock off merchandise

and saw that logo on the wall...Guess what...they took his computer,vinyl cutter.all the money he had in his wallet.

and took him to jail.Took him months to get out of this one and a lot of time to get his equipment back.

A Sign maker friend of mine cut a JOHN DEERE logo and had it pinedto the wall at the flea market

where he had his set up.The local law enforcement here were searching for knock off merchandise

and saw that logo on the wall...Guess what...they took his computer,vinyl cutter.all the money he had in his wallet.

and took him to jail.Took him months to get out of this one and a lot of time to get his equipment back.

Do you have actual knowledge of that or is that something that was told ? I would like to know the jurisdiction & case # to really believe that , no offense to anyone  ;) . There is a criminal law , but it is the civil liability that I have heard about mostly . I would think it would be a very weak criminal case unless the guy gave all the " wrong " a.k.a. truthfull answers & did not give the elusive answers .

Unless someone is naive enough to admit to what everybody knows is illegal , there would be a major hurdle to legally establish " forged " unless the authentic decal has trademark stuff in it . The John Deere decals I have looked at at the dealership did not have any of those . " Reselling " those would not be illegal . I do not advise playing in the gray areas AT ALL !!! Even though you are innocent until proven guilty , it is very costly just to defend criminally or civilly ...EVEN if there was no chance at loosing the case ( ex: a reciept from the local John deere dealer for decals ) . NEVER go to court without a lawyer !!!

Unless someone is naive enough to admit to what everybody knows is illegal , there would be a major hurdle to legally establish " forged " unless the authentic decal has trademark stuff in it . The John Deere decals I have looked at at the dealership did not have any of those . " Reselling " those would not be illegal . I do not advise playing in the gray areas AT ALL !!! Even though you are innocent until proven guilty , it is very costly just to defend criminally or civilly ...EVEN if there was no chance at loosing the case ( ex: a reciept from the local John deere dealer for decals ) . NEVER go to court without a lawyer !!!

That's what I keep saying! The punishment is usually the legal fees, and they add up fast!

There is a place set up at our local mall that has just about every logo you can think of up on the wall. About as blatant as you can get.

Wow this info is VERY good to know.. I mean, I kinda knew about it already but didn't know they had people out there doing this crap just for the heck of it... it's almost like those ADA lawyers, they have people visit small businesses where people who have disabilities are not very likely to go and then they look for some inscrutable thing such as NO RAMP or NO RESTROOM RAILS or anything really that would make the life of a handicapped person sort of harder and then they turn around and slap the business owner with a hefty fine or suit... terrible...

again thanks for the advice, good thing I did some research.

Make sure if you start a business you create yourself an entity so you can purchase items under that entity and keep your personal assets separate from your business this way when and IF you do get sued you have that first layer of protection :

dont get me started on that ada shit.

sure, that works great for public buildings and places built anf funded by taxpayers, but if someone chooses to open a business and not be equipped to serve handicap ppl, thets their business. there should be no reason the govt should get involved. im not saying it right, but its their prerogative. i could care less if there is a business that dosent want to serve me for some reason. ill go somewhere else. but i AM offended when some govt official goes into their privately owned establishment and tells them how they need to run their business.

[/rant]

dont get me started on that ada shit.

sure, that works great for public buildings and places built anf funded by taxpayers, but if someone chooses to open a business and not be equipped to serve handicap ppl, thets their business. there should be no reason the govt should get involved. im not saying it right, but its their prerogative. i could care less if there is a business that dosent want to serve me for some reason. ill go somewhere else. but i AM offended when some govt official goes into their privately owned establishment and tells them how they need to run their business.

[/rant]

Agree....

I did the original floor plans for my shop, they didn't approve it because the bathroom wasn't handi-accessible, even though there wasn't going to be public access... Along with the added expense, delays in the build I lost 45 sqft of front floor space - because I'm lacking in the front of the store I can't do retail and that cost me a ton of money... I'm all for helping everyone out but to force complience that doesn't make sense?? Dont EVEN get me started on government bu11shyt!!!!! X(

Hey Right side ... how do you feel about government requirements ?  ;D