Sign in to follow this  
ff-extreme

Guess I'm a threat

I had a customer tell me that the local sign shop called them to ask who they had doing there signs now (they seen new stuff done and they didn't do it) and were pretty rude about them using a different sign guy. Then yesterday I placed a 18x24 coroplast advertising digitally printed graduation banners at the exit of my community which I know one of his employees passes daily. This morning the sign was gone! stake was still in the ground but the sign was gone. Guess I should take these things as a complement  ;D

Guest fivestar
;D ;D ;D I've had similiar things happen to me.  A t-shirt shop here hates my guts with a passion.  I laugh at 'em.

Im laughing too! espesilly since 6 months ago i went to this guys shop to sub a job that was to big for me to him ( a $3,000.00 job ) and he told me no thanks he would find his own customers.

ff how did you digitally print a coloplast sign?

good work by the way,, heres the deal,,, Do good work give fair prices, you will get the job..

MMM

Nice!

I'd be replacing that sign every day for awhile until I had a chance to see them stealing it.  Then I might leave a personalized one just for them...

Yeah I would replace it, and then camoflage one of my infa red trailcams on it.  Gotta love having hunting toys! lol

you are not a threat...you are a constant reminder.

The coropalst wasn't printed just cut vinyl, it was advertising digitally printed banners.  I told me wife I was going to rehang it to the telephone pole using a ladder so if he wanted to take it he would have to work for it  ;D

I have a feeling a "stakeout" is in order... confront the a-hole and then call the law on him... that is, until you are breaking the law by putting out the sign.

I know the old farts in my neighborhood collect coroplast signs on a daily basis when they do their morning walks at like 4 in the morning.

No law breaking here. I checked with the township and as long as I give them a list as to where the signs are I can put them out for 30 days. With my position in the fire company I wanted to make sure so no one could bit**

Guest kenya

My coroplast signs kept getting removed (not sure by who), I have no local competion (nearess sign company is 25 miles).

I think just crazy people, with nothing better to do- but cost me money.

Anyway, decided to just make a large banner and hang it at the high school baseball field. Nobody has stolen that........ yet.

Where is that field at ?  ;)

Guest kenya

I'm not telling you Rodger.  ;)