WrestlingWear

Todays Work

Despite having to go to the local urgent care and receive 2 bags of IV for dehydration on wednesday, turning around thursday and being taken to the Emergency Room with a 100 degree temp. with a blood pressure of 157/101 and being dianosed finally with strep throat, hay fever, and gastroenterios (sp). I managed to make roughly 10 t-shirts for my aunts store. She purchased the shirts at the local Ben Franklin supplier and I did the logos with Black Thermoflex Plus. Front logos are 4.5"x4.5 the back logos are 10"x10".

102_2218-1.jpg

width=800 height=593http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg129/WrestlingWearPrinting/T-Shirts/102_2219.jpg[/img]

width=800 height=593http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg129/WrestlingWearPrinting/T-Shirts/102_2220.jpg[/img]

Nice job  ;)- Hope you're feeling better. I didn't know there were any Ben Franklin's left in the world  :)

That's the wrestling work ethic, if you were a participant in a lesser sport, you could have never managed 10 t-shirts.  ;)  Hope you feel better, shirts look great.

Guest kenya

Hope you feel better soon........ get some rest, now that you have those very nice shirts finished.  ;)

Former wrestler, cherokee?

I like those shirts a lot btw.

Shirts look good, i just got a order for 160 shirts, will be outsourcing these since thermo isn't cost effective lol

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Also thanks for wishing me well. Today I have about 75% strength back and things seem to be clearing up. Its amazing what 6 pills a day and lots of rest will do to a guy now days. LOL

Anyways,

Today im moving things around in my shop here for a new 4 color, 4 station screen press I happen to pick up in the local trading post. Ive already got it here just getting it stiuated in my space as it is HUGE. I managed to get the press and a flash drier for $500.00 cash.

The man who sold it to me has been in the trade for around 10-15 years and simply upgraded. All parts are working and cleaned now thanks to hours of clean up on my part.

Ill photo in a few and let you know how the adventure goes.

Thank You,

Josh

Former wrestler, cherokee?

When I was in school, nothing big.  I'm about 45 minutes from University of Iowa so there was always the big Dan Gable legends about how he trained during his career and how he pushed his teams as a coach.  I spent 7 years training with Matt Hughes and Robbie Lawler who both came from wrestling backgrounds, and their work ethics were just inhuman.  High level wrestlers make the "Terminator" character from the movies look like Johnny Fairplay.

[/hijack, sorry]

Nice shirts!

I think that the hardest part of making a good t-shirt is to get the logos really in center on the shirt, even if i have the center-cross in action it can be a little hard!? do you have any tips to share?

thanx!

That's cool. I'm a high school wrestler. Pretty into it. got 4th at state this year as a soph. I'm actually heading up your way to dubuque this weekend for the corn cob nationals. and my dad and the hughes brothers were teammates down here at lincoln college. They're still good buddies, we get together about once a year. It's neat to be able to say that matt hughes knows me by my first name.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I really do like those shirts however!  ;D

I agree that the placement of logos plays a major part in your product.

However,

I simply do it by eye. The way I do the logos on the back was to press for 7 seconds and simply load the shirt into the press just a bit below the neck line to keep from having pressure on the collar. Then I centered the logo by eye based on the neck line sloap on the front line.

Thanks,

Josh