Sign in to follow this  
bigdog1

88 seconds wait befofe getting into trial mode

not sure what the deal is with having to wait can any one clue me in thanks

Wow ... You need to download the latest version of the trial, there should not be an 88 second pause before loading the software. Has it always been like this for you?

it started when i went into my new computer in vista it started o-10 every other day it was going up and up untill i got fustrated and decided

to say something about it...

Mine has a pause of so many seconds before the trial version will launch.  It increments by 1 each time I launch it - is there a version that doesn't do this?  I would like to eliminate it if I can as well.

I did download a second copy from the link in the ebay auctions - but haven't tried it yet - just been leaving SBE running and my computer on 24-7.  What's the skinny on this?

-Mike

OK,let's go back to before Jerry died when you could buy Signblazer. If you could download a trial version that was 100% functional with no restrictions, nags,etc...for FREE...who the hell would BUY it?

The countdown thing is there on purpose. To piss you off and make you buy the thing.

Now that you CAN"T buy a registered version,or register a version that you have, unless you can figure out a way to reset or disable it, you have 3 options:

1.Learn to live with it

2. Find a copy with a dongle and buy it (does not require  registration)

3. Buy another software.

As far as I know, nobody has been able to find a way to disable the countdown. I could be wrong.

I have never had a countdown . I have downloaded it on several computers . uninstalled & reinstalled a few times on the present computer . ALWAYS the minimum 3 screens to click thru though . I used the download that is on the E-Bay auctions last time .Kepp trying until you find the download that doesn't have a progressive count-down .  :thumbsup:

Rodger

I have never had a countdown . I have downloaded it on several computers . uninstalled & reinstalled a few times on the present computer . ALWAYS the minimum 3 screens to click thru though . I used the download that is on the E-Bay auctions last time .Kepp trying until you find the download that doesn't have a progressive count-down .  :thumbsup:

Rodger

YOu are the exception rather than the rule,Rodger.

I have re-loaded it on numerous computers without getting the countdown. The only exception is my Vista machine. I cannot get rid of the countdown.

I have never had a countdown . I have downloaded it on several computers . uninstalled & reinstalled a few times on the present computer . ALWAYS the minimum 3 screens to click thru though . I used the download that is on the E-Bay auctions last time .Keep trying until you find the download that doesn't have a progressive count-down .  :)

Rodger

YOu are the exception rather than the rule,Rodger.

John , I hope you had as much fun typing that as I had reading it  :thumbsup:;D:huh: Hilarious !

I have been told that my whole life... sometimes by people trying to be other than flattering ... but i am flattered no matter what  :thumbsup: . I consider you a good friend & take that as a compliment  ;D

I am like Rodger, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the version that came with my cutter and I have never had a countdown.  I am running XP.

perhaps the version that comes with the cutter is a different version than you can download.

Since it is essentially a shareware and free, would it be in violation if copied?:thumbsup: 

Color Chrome First  ( owner of SignBlazer software ) is out of business so EVEN if there was a problem with making a copy  ( I don't think there is any violation of makng a copy of free software , just with selling it IMO ) , nobody to enforce anything even IF anybody could find out about it . Since it is available for free here & many places on the net , no chance of making copies & selling them .  :thumbsup:

If it would help, I wouldn't mind making a few copies if anyone would like a copy.  i would't want anything from it unless the requests got out of hand, then maybe just help for shipping or something.  I am sure that there will be a time that I might need something.  Okay with giving with no expectation of anything in return.  Just the knowledge that is shared is phenominal

I feel VERY confident that the download will be available from USCutter & also from many members on here who has saved it in 1 form or another . Thanks for the offer though  ;)  :) ( I have it on 2 computers now & will have my computer buddy make a copy whenever he comes over )

Yeah I'm running on a vista box and never had a countdown either.  It just says loading....  Green bar goes for about 4 seconds.  Loaded.

I must be one of the lucky ones too, now if I can figure out my alignment problem.

later...

Pappy

Yeah I'm running on a vista box and never had a countdown either.  It just says loading....  Green bar goes for about 4 seconds.  Loaded.

I must be one of the lucky ones too, now if I can figure out my alignment problem.

later...

Pappy

What version are you running?

I have it installed on 2 different XP machines, never have had a countdown. I just click trial mode and it loads in a few seconds.

I have version 6.0.24.

Kevin

Mine is 6.0.17. Maybe I need to find a newer version.

I have the 24 version . I think that is the latest version ;D It is the download on the USCutter auctions .