seedent

My logo...

Hi all. I'm fairly new to this and am doing it more for a hobby. I came up with this logo and really would like your opinions. They really mean a lot to me.  Anyways, I was looking for something rather simple and yet informative.  I didn't put a lot of info into it because I am handicapped and am limited to what I can physically do. (but the more I do.. the more I want to learn to do  :o) But for now, do you think this will do?  Any and all opinions are appreciated.  You guys amaze me with your talent and knowledge. I cant wait to go through the boards here everyday to read the new stuff added. I want to thank you all in advance for any feed-back.  My 24" LP has been like medication for me. My family and friends have vinyl on everything.  LOL

post-4622-12986537500086_thumb.jpg

post-4622-12986537522416_thumb.jpg

The absolute only thing I would change would be to remove the exclamation marks, that may just be a personal preference though.  I have always thought they looked tacky.

Looks good, and is very vinyl/screen friendly!  :o

I seen that after the & there needs to be a space  ;D ;D

IMO (in my opinion) i see the pencils and think drawing.

I've read that if you put a printer, vinyl roll or xacto knife for example in your logo that does nothing for the customer. Most have no idea what that is, only we do for the most part.

Just a few thoughts for ya!  :o

I tried a few different things and had to agree with John and Midwaste. Thank-you so very much for your opinions everybody.. 

post-4622-12986537514862_thumb.jpg

post-4622-12986537524114_thumb.jpg