joshlindt

first store front

thanks i have to go back and put wic food stamps and lottery on the other door

Whast size font did you use?Also can you say what price you got for this.It looks great..Thanks

It looks great.  :thumbsup:

There only open 6 hours a day?

Jon

ill have to double check that with him but that is what he told me and approved on the layout

aries58 the sizes ranged from 7" to 10'' on the height of the letters i did the job for 300

thanks everyone was supposed to go today and add what i forgot but the fuel pump went out in my truck

Yeah, I would for sure double check the hours. Not optimal hours to sell booze and squares, 6a-12p. It looks nice though.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Yeah good eye i saw it too put thought nothing of it till now (LMAO) I was thinking it said till midnight at first.................

Yeah, I would for sure double check the hours. Not optimal hours to sell booze and squares, 6a-12p. It looks nice though.

i have checked with him and it was his mistake it is supposed to be 12am he messed up and oked it so he is willing to pay to have it change all i have to do is remove the p and put an a there

i have checked with him and it was his mistake it is supposed to be 12am he messed up and oked it so he is willing to pay to have it change all i have to do is remove the p and put an a there

Sweet!