Sign in to follow this  
stryker1

Contour Cutting Vinyl adhered to vinyl

I have an LP24 and I am running both SBE and SB Pro.  I have been using SB PRO to do my designs. and SBE to cut (Pro does not support all the features of LP24, from what I have been told).  I want to contour cut around another vinyl piece that I have adhered to a larger sheet of vinyl.  Is there a way to contour cut without printing a page.  My designs already have registration marks incorporated into them.  Also when I try to "Cut a Print", as soon as I click on "Cut"  I get an unrecoverable error message.  I have tried different designs, but always get the same message.  If I can contour cut with SB Pro while using my LP24 let me know. 

Do not think this can be done. Cut a Print will not function unless you have actually printed something with SBE.

Guest fivestar

Ken wonder why under your name it still says US Cutter technical support?  Anyways good to see you on here, buddy.

Guest fivestar

I know why.

Care to share?  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well, just a guess...but maybe he feels sorry for us and wants newbees to think that USC still has a presence here.

Ken wonder why under your name it still says US Cutter technical support?  Anyways good to see you on here, buddy.

Not sure how to edit that now that my Mod status has been revoked.

;D

Fixed.