Sign in to follow this  
rdods

MH 871 with flexi 8.5

I have the MH 871 and am trying to use it with flexisign 8.5. I am using the CE-2000-60 under the setup but the cutter only works with USB and even then, the poll size option doesn't work. Now I have a roland versaCAmm as a printer and all of my USB ports are used up. How can I get the MH 871 to work with the printer port or serial. Neither will detect the cutter and I feel like I have tried everything and have run out of options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan

I think the Refine 721 works with the Roland PNC_1000, doesn't hurt to see if it works for you.

my refine 871 works with blaze port 6, and kingcut setting,I am usb,,, vista

hope this helps,

MMM

I actually tried the PNC_1000 and it didn't work as well also it's my com ports that won't seem to work. When I plug in nothing comes up. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't have vista and am not to keen on it, also don't want to use blaze, iv'e used flexi for 10 years it's all I know and I paid out of my a** for it so I want to stick with flexi. Thinking about just ditching the CPU and buying a new one. Maybe the ports will work then. If anyone else can help, please!!  :thumbsup: Thanks

when you plug into the serial, you shouldn't get a pop up box. It's just there. Hook up to serial and try to cut.

I have done this numerous times with the cables that came with the cutter, printer and serial cable. The only port that detects a connection is the USB and I don't have any left available.

PM Ken or levi...one or the other should be able to remotely connect to your computer and get you set up right. Some setting is wrong. With serial all I ever had to do was hook it up, chose com1, load the right driver and go.