Sign in to follow this  
spudgal

Why I bought from US Cutter

Everytime I come to the forum it seems to be asking for help.  When I first started to look for a cutter I went online looking for over a month.  I had ran across US Cutter and saw the forum and went in and looked around and I loved how everyone was so helpful to everyone and was so upbeat.  I kept looking for the perfect cutter and I was continually drawn back to US Cutter and I would go into the forum and read around.  I had decided which machine I had to have just by the forum because I figured if a machine had that kind of support group that is where I wanted to be. 

Thanks US Cutter for such a great forum and thanks forum for always being there!

Jackie

that's why  i bought from USCutter also ... well the price savings helped alot also  :you rock:. then it even got better as Ken is Tony the Tiger GREEEAAATTT , as the others especially BannerJohn .

Me too!

When I was looking for a cutter I had 2 options, USCutter and some other company. USCutter had support, forums and waranty. The other said that they would ship the cutter and fromn that moment on you had to make it on your own. They would help by email if there was something they could do about it, if not, then you would have to find someone to do help you out. That ws a NO NO!

This place rocks!  :you rock:

Joe

Same here it was mainly because of the support you get from Ken and every one at Us cutter  :clap:  , And this forum and all the wonderful people here.  :you rock:

Kevin

I didn't even know about this forum until after I had purchased and reciever my cutter... finding this forum is just an extra bonus!!!  :santahat: :santahat:

I bought from them because Ken took his time and tried to help me on a cuter I had bought used  but I cvould not get to work for me, the fact that Ken took time to help me with a machine I did not even buy from them and when we could not get this machine to work, I called the guy I bouight it from and ordered a new one from Ken

and even at time I was a pain in Kens butt he continued to assist me

Thanks Ken

This forum was definitely the deciding factor in my decision to buy a US Cutter!

This forum and the participants rocks!

:you rock: :woohoo: