Mr Peabody

Logo - Looking for some Constructive Criticism

Well, It's taken me a long time to get to this point. I have gone through several different designs, trashed many after looking at them for a while. So, this is what I finally came up with. It's not original, but it's the one that keeps sticking in my mind. I've gotten inspiration from several places and have had a few suggestions already. What I've looking for are any constructive suggestions. I want to get these printed on some magnets eventually (sooner rather than later).

There are subtle differences, I hope you can tell what they are.

Thanks.

Happy Easter.

Me too.  They all look great, awesome job!  The last one just catches the eye a little more.  Makes me curious to know what it's for and then I read the name Frank-N-Signs.  Very catchy, I really like it!

Great job! ;D:)

Thanks everyone. Is there anything you think might need changing or improving?

Appreciate your input.

;D

I like the last one also...

If I were to change anything at all?:)

I would put grommets in the "banner" that he's carrying!

The 3 fingers kinda freeks me out too! j/k ;D

I also like the last one.On the other ones I say lose the paint brush. It just doesn't seem to fit unless you also offer custom paint jobs or sell paintings. That's my 2 cents. But I like what you have done. ;D

I also like the last one.On the other ones I say lose the paint brush. It just doesn't seem to fit unless you also offer custom paint jobs or sell paintings. That's my 2 cents. But I like what you have done. ;D

Me Too! I would lose the paint brush as well, I also would add ETC at the end of your list of what you do ie banners, signs, etc. only because you dont want someone to want something and doesnt come to you for it because you didnt list it...you know what i mean? Just my opinion!

Love what you did though, its very creative!

Renee

The 3 fingers kinda freeks me out too! j/k :thumbsup:

That was probably all the spare fingers they had!  :thumbsup:

I really like the last one as well.

If I were to change anything, I would shrink his hands down a little, a little overpowering.

I then would only have the company name, number and email on the banner he is holding.

I would list all of the items offered with a "and more!" in a round circle behind the monster.

This way they see the monster, company name and number the most.  This image will lock into their heads.

Just my one cent, (can't afford the other one right now!).

Muttley

If I were to change anything, I would shrink his hands down a little, a little overpowering.

I then would only have the company name, number and email on the banner he is holding.

I would list all of the items offered with a "and more!" in a round circle behind the monster.

This way they see the monster, company name and number the most.  This image will lock into their heads.

Muttley,

Very good point. It will take me some time but I agree it will be worth the effort. I'm becoming a little more proficient with Corel. I'm not sure about the circle, I did look at it with the "items offered" just placed underneath his feet. Doesn't look bad. I'll try a revision with the circle though. Thanks for the input.

I would put grommets in the "banner" that he's carrying!

Rocker - Nice touch, it's been added.

banners, signs, etc.

cohesion - I didn't even think of it.

Thanks to everyone for the input. When I get the magnet printed I'll post some pics.

Thanks again.