Sign in to follow this  
BannerJohn

Ebay screw up

How about some sort of news or comment on the 100 or so of us who bought the plotter on ebay yesterday,only to have our bid cancelled today. I was just dumb enough to go ahead and pay last night. Who did I pay to?Who has my money?

Our ebay account was hijacked which caused the problems with this auction this week. This price point is obviously way below our cost and not a transaction that we would allow to happen. The auction has been canceled to prevent any further problems.

The payments that were made did go into our account and not some random account, so we will be able to refund those payments. The person who normally handles these ebay auctions and payments is out this week which is why we did not catch this sooner. As you can imagine we are getting tons of email, calls, etc on this issue but we are doing our best to get this problem sorted out today. We apologize for any inconvenience and confusion this has caused to our customers.

True to his word,my money has been refunded.What service! Thanks! B)

I can't believe that happened!!  I wonder how common this is??

The same thing happened to a friend on mine last week who has a large eBAY stationary business. 

SCARY!

It happens more than you think.I keep getting a non paying bidder warning from a tickets sales called selective seating on an account I haven't used in over two years.But I will say one thing,Marcel and the whole crew at USCutter are to me the most honest people I have ever run accross.I have seen them work through problems with the cutters and installation of the cutters to run with the software.I even saw a post where Marcel said they were going to buy corel,just so they would be able to diagnose installation problems.In all my 53 years of life, I have never ever seen a company that has the tech support USCutter has.

That is so reassuring Billy!  My cutter just quit the night I got it running and I am so bummed.  Since it was a Friday night I have had all weekend to stew and fret over it.  Aaron (my husband) spoke to Marcel quite a bit on Friday whie he was setting it up and said he was the nicest guy and knows that he will get this taken care of too! 

Kerri

Hello, thank you all for your patience during this ebay auction mess. I do really appreciate the positive comments about our support and business  B)

All of the refunds for the ebay problem should have been completed today. Sorry if I missed some of them on Friday but I am new to those types of work tasks. If you did not get your refund for some reason please email me directly with your ebay item ID, name, etc so I can research it and make sure the refund gets processed. Because of this issue and being short one person last week I'm really running behind on support emails, calls, and forum postings. Unfortunately since the forum is public with multiple users it tends to get last priority since it is somewhat self sufficient. If you have an urgent issue please email me directly so we can get the problem resolved quicker. Thanks again for the support and patience from everyone.

Sign in to follow this