LA Decal

In need of viper snake image

Hey everybody. First off I would like to thank everyone for all of the great contributions of images and information on this site. I am a newbie to this business and I think I might have landed my first paying job but I am in need of a good image of a viper snake for a local little league team logo. If anyone has anything it would be greatly appreciated. I cant wait until I have a good stock of images to share with anyone in need. Thanks in advance.

Chris

I can't seem to find a clean image on that site. Some of the links appear to not be working.

Thanks Sarconastic but not quite what I was looking for. I do appreciate the response though. lowone that should work very nicely. It is going to be for a friend for his kids little league team decals. Thanks Guys.

lowone ;D

How 'bout this one (chrysler might want a cut for this one though  :()

post-4566-12986534097971_thumb.gif

post-4566-12986534106396_thumb.gif

It's got a couple more weeks before it turns the big "5". Maybe we should throw it a birthday party.

• Like 3

It's got a couple more weeks before it turns the big "5". Maybe we should throw it a birthday party.

I notice that in another 137 postings, you'll have reached the big "5000" ---  get the confetti and balloons ready.

• Like 1

WOO HOO the big 5000!!! Now you're making me feel old lol.

I think I joined around 2010 or 11 but really didn't get heavily active until a summer 2012 when I quit my job to stay at the store full time.

I have sold my business after a few years of operations and at this point I'm no longer doing signs, but I still enjoy hanging around here and providing comments, advice, troubleshooting, and generally being a kibitzer.