Peppermom3

More firsts for me. Ok well the first week's worth

Vinyl is addictive...... Like I really needed another hobbie.. Well here they are.. First up is a flur decoration I was testing. I hated to waste that much vinyl so I stuck that baby on my fridge...

357477393.jpg

Next up is my son's cup..  He loves his doxie. So I had to put her on the cup.

She is brown the vinyl looks black but it is brown.

357477391.jpg

More silliness my name on my laptop

357477388.jpg

Wall quote for my sewing room..

357477387.jpg

Back side of my laptop

357477385.jpg

This is an old thing I did with some scraps I got from a local sign shop. I used my cricut scrapbook machine to cut these. I hate the P. The one thing I don't like about that cutter is having to be limited to fonts that are on the cartridges and they are HIGH$$

357477384.jpg

Last I love this lil guy. He sits on the frame of the mail box in my living room. My mail comes inside my house. So I thought this lil guy needed to pearch there.

357477373.jpg

Now I did a few more but no picts.  I am not loving my r tape 4075 for car decals. I am getting bubbles. And on the wall quote I can't figure how I would send them in the mail as the tape curls from the backing.  What tape should I get? 

Peppermint

I use the R-Tape 4075 for mine. I believe there are different "tacks" available. Do you know which you have?

I use the R-Tape 4075 for mine. I believe there are different "tacks" available. Do you know which you have?

4076 Conform series is a higher tack than the 4075 i know

I picked up a tip from a decal site that might help. Put painters blue tape on the corners after app tape. keeps all together until ready to apply. Wrap from app tape to backing sheet. Fold over a little of one end of each piece before applying to give a pull tab. Hope this helps.

I do not dish wash.  But I can say they have survived 7 months of daily use and washings. So I say go for it. Now I do not put it around where I am going to be drinking because of concern or any chemicals leaching out.

Peppermint

I used my cricut scrapbook machine to cut these. I hate the P. The one thing I don't like about that cutter is having to be limited to fonts that are on the cartridges and they are HIGH$$

Peppermint, I use the cricut too to cut vinyl.  I haven't bought a cartridge in almost a year.  Instead I bought the program Sure Cuts A lot by craft edge.  With it you can use any font you have on your computer. 

Thanks dear. I have the cricut as well. But I have learned how to load fonts on my computer for my pcut creation. I love this thing.